Volvo latest Job Opening 2024: Are you a recent BE/B.Tech/Diploma/ BBA/B.com/BA Graduate and looking to start your career in a t Motor Vehicle Manufacturing, Industrial like Volvo? Than you are the right job news now. The Volvo Indian Campus is recently announce an exciting entry-level job opportunity for BE/B.Tech/Diploma/ BBA/B.com/BA candidate as a Apprentice Trainee role in Bangalore location. This is a great opportunity for fresher engineering and non engg. candidates to start the career in Manufacturing field . If you are interested in applying for the Volvo Apprentice Trainee program, you can use this Volvo Apprentice Trainee Hirings 2024. In this article, we going to provide you all the details about this Apprentice Trainee job opening, including qualifications required, responsibilities, training and development, and the application process.
Volvo Apprentice Trainee Hirings 202
|Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria For Volvo Apprentice Trainee Position
To be eligible for the Trainee role, candidates should meet the following qualifications and skills:
- Candidates must have a BE/B.Tech/Diploma/ BBA/B.com/BA In Any discipline.
- Computer Science, Information Technology, Automobile, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical & Electronics,
- Electronics & Communication Engineering, Embedded Engineering, Electric Vehicle, Industrial Engineering,
- Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Production Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering)
- 65% throughout (10th, 12th, Graduation)
Role And Responsibility:
- .You will be engaged with qualified training managers to impart the knowledge transfer and mentorship.
- You will be learning the latest applications, processes, and methodologies in your respective fields of work.
- This also acts as a transition phase for a school/college student from classroom to a working background.
- You will also learn soft skills, work culture, ethics and organizational behavior’s while undergoing training
- This enables to enhance your skillsets and upgrade your professional skills
- The period of training is for 1 year and can be undertaken by recent graduates holders in order to transition from academic to professional work environment based on the requirements
- You are paid stipend during the training period.
- There is no guarantee of employment after completion of training as an apprentice.
Volvo Apprentice Trainee Position Stipend Details
|22,000 per month
|16,500 per month
|16,500 per month
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
To apply for the Trainee role at Volvo, candidates required to visit Volvo official Career Page https://www.volvo.com/. The online application form, including your resume and a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and interest in the position.
The shortlisted candidates will be invited for assessments test, include interviews, aptitude tests, and group discussions.