TCS National Qualifier (NQT) Test 2023-24 : Tata Corporation service has invited to participate National qualifier test 2023-24 for 2024 Batch , according to the TCS official information, after successfully complete the TCS national qualifier test, 100% placement provided in TCS group and other corporate origination in India, like banking sector, finance department, IT sector, BPO sector more various opportunity available in this year of 2023-24, interested candidate before applying must Have ensure the eligibility criteria, TCS NQT Test 2023-24 Including the detailed application process and other event related schedule.
Through This Exam Of TCS National Qualifier (NQT) Test 2023-34, approximately 1.6L+ Jobs Job Prospect in this year 2023 and 24, If you are a freshers & Experience candidate and want to work with TCS and want to grow yourself then you can definitely be a part of this exam.
Overview Of TCS NQT Test 2023-24
|Exam Name||TCS National Qualifier Test 2023-24 (NQT)|
|Online Application Open||Application On-going|
|Online Application Close||31st July, 2023 (For August Exam)|
|Online Test Date:||12th August, 2023|
|Next Exam Cycle||September 2023|
|Selection Mode||Skill Test & Interview|
TCS NQT)Test 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Required Qualification –
- UG, PG and Diploma students who are in their pre-final, final year or have passed out
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- For Technical Candidate – candidate must have a BE/B-Tach/M.E/M.Tecah/M.Sc any stream.
- For Non-technical candidate – candidate must have a any graduate degree.
- For finance department- B.com,BBA,MBA,BSc,M.Sc, Any UG/PG
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialisation on skills required to perform various job roles
TCS National Qualifier (NQT) Test 2022 selection Mode ?
- 4 Practice Tests – 2 for Cognitive Skills and 2 for IT Programming are available with 5 attempts each.
- Conducted Online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centers
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)
- Reasoning Ability (30 questions)
- Numerical Ability (26 questions)
- Programming Logic (10 Questions)
- Coding (2 Questions).
TCS National Qualifier (NQT) Test Benefit ?
After successfully complete the Test Candidates with NQT Score can apply for jobs on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal.