Supreme Court Recruitment 2024:
The Supreme Court of India has released a notification for the position of Law Clerk-cum-Research Associate on a short-term contractual assignment. Around 90 vacancies are available to be filled in this recruitment. Candidates possessing a law degree are eligible to apply. Interested individuals can submit their online applications for the Supreme Court of India Recruitment on or before 15 February 2024.
Further details regarding qualifications and the selection process for the www.sci.gov.in recruitment are outlined below.
Vacancy Notification of Supreme Court Recruitment 2024:
This Supreme Court of India (SCI) vacancy is a full-time assignment, offered on a purely contractual basis. The age limit for applicants is 20 – 33 years as of the last date of application submission. The initial salary for this position will be a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 80,000/- per month. The selection process for Supreme Court Jobs will involve an MCQ Test/Written Examination followed by an Interview. The working location for this position is in New Delhi. The application submission is conducted online, and the deadline for applications is 15 February 2024.
For more details, interested candidates can visit https://main.sci.gov.in/.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2024:
There are 90 vacancies in the Supreme Court for the position of Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates Posts. Before applying for the post, candidates are advised to carefully read the job details below. The education qualification, age limit, age relaxation, application fee, selection process, and application process are all details mentioned below for clear understanding. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online (Email) for Supreme Court Recruitment on or before the last date.
The Supreme Court of India was established in the year 1937 on October 1st. It is the highest judicial court in India and serves as the final court of appeal under the constitution of India. The Supreme Court handles various cases and provides the final decision/order to the people. The Supreme Court regularly announces job vacancies for positions such as Judge, Court Assistant, Lawyer, Typist, Clerk, etc.
Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates for Supreme Court Recruitment 2024:
|Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates
|Supreme Court of India
|MCQ Test/Written Examination and Interview
|25 January 2024
|15 February 2024
|Find Similar Jobs
Supreme Court Jobs-Detailed Eligibility Criteria for 2024:
Educational Qualification – SCI Recruitment:
- The candidate must be a Law Graduate (before taking up the assignment as a Law Clerk) having a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (including an Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
- The candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course or the third year of the Three-Year Law Course after graduation in any stream will also be eligible to apply, subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification before taking up the assignment as Law Clerkcum-Research Associate.
- The candidate must have research and analytical skills, writing abilities, and knowledge of computers, including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as e-SCR, Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc
Age Limit (As on 15 February 2024):
The candidate must not be below the age of 20 years and above 32 years to apply for Supreme Court Jobs.
Salary of SCI Vacancy:
- The candidates will be paid for the Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates post initially Rs. 80,000/- pm.
Selection Process of SCI Recruitment 2024:
- The selection process for Supreme Court of India Recruitment shall be conducted in three phases
- Part I- Multiple Choice Based Questions testing the candidates’ ability to understand and apply the law, and comprehension skills.
- Part II- Subjective Written Examination, covering writing and analytical skills.
- Part III- Interview.
Note: The applicants would be admitted to the Written Test based on the information they furnished in their application form.
Choice of Test Centre:
Part I and Part II shall be conducted on the same day in two sessions at twenty-three centres across India i.e. Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram and Visakhapatnam.
Application Fee of SCI Vacancy:
- Rs.500/- plus bank charges, if applicable, through online mode only
Payment Mode: The fee shall be paid online through the Payment Gateway provided by UCO Bank.
How to Apply for Supreme Court Recruitment 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for SCI Recruitment on or before 15 February 2024. at 24:00 hrs.
Important Dates of SCI Recruitment 2024:
- Online application Start date: 25.01.2024 at 00:00
- Last date to apply: 15.02.2024 at 24:00 hrs
- Written Examination will be held on: 10.03.2024.
- Model Answer Keys will be uploaded on the website at Noon on 11.03.2024 and will be available till 11:59 p.m. on 12.03.2024 for inviting online objections, if any, from the candidates relating to Part-I Multiple Choice Questions subject to payment of charges.