Gramin Dak Sevak (BPM/ABPM) Recruitment 2023: The Indian Postal department has recently released an notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) position under The Branch Postmasters (BPM), and Assistant Branch Postmasters (ABPM) departments in the year 2023. If you are a 10th pass candidates and locking for a govt job, This is a great opportunity for you. As per the official notification the online application Are To be Submitted at (www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in), From 03.08.2023 to 23.08.2023. In this article we going to provide you overview of the Gramin Dak Sevak (BPM/ABPM) Recruitment 2023, including available positions, eligibility criteria, application process, selection procedure, pay scale, and important dates.
Interested candidates can download the Gramin Dak Sevak (BPM/ABPM) recruitment 2023 notification from official website @ www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Candidates who had completed 10th and 12th Standard In any discipline are eligible to apply for this latest Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2023. The selection process basis of an Merit list. Selected candidates will be appointed anywhere in India. Fore more details regarding the GDS latest recruitment 2023 like syllabus, exam date, admit card, selection list, merit list, provisional list, results & upcoming job notices will be uploaded at official website (www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in).
Overview Of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Recruitment 2023
|Notification||NOTIFICATION NO: No.17-67/2023-GDS|
|Name Of The Corse||GDS, BPM, ABPM|
|Number Of Vacancy||2127|
|Online Application Open||03.08.2023|
|Online Application Close||23.08.2023|
|Selection Mode||Merit wise|
Eligablitiy Criteria For Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Position
Academic Eligablitiy :
- Candidates Should Have Minimum 10th And 12th standard Examination pass in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) From any recognized Board,
- Candidates Should Have studied the local language (Name of Local language) at least up to 10th standard.
Age Limit :
- Minimum age:18 years And Maximum age:40 years.
- For OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- For PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- For PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- For PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- fee of Rs.100/-/-(Rupees one hundred only) And Female/SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
BPM/ABPM Position Pay Scale
|Name Of The Position||Salary (Per Month)|
|Branch Postmaster||Rs. 12,000 – 29,380/-|
|Assistant Branch Postmaster||Rs. 10,000 – 24,470/-|
How to Apply Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Post In 2023 ?
Candidate who Have Complete The Fulfil Eligablitiy Criteria For The Post, The Online Application Are To be Submitted at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in, From 03.08.2023 to 23.08.2023, Online Application Mandatory Filled Name And Details Mention Below.