Ericsson Graduate Engineer Trainee Hiring Drive 2024: The Ericsson LTD , is a multinational telecommunications organization, if you looking for engineering career opportunity in a multinational organization, then you are the right job post. The Ericson LDT India campus has currently looking for freshers graduates of Bachelor of Engineering candidates ( Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Telecommunication/IT), for the Graduate Engineer Trainee role. This article we going to discuss the details eligibility criteria and application process for the Ericsson GET role.
The Ericsson LTD is a leading telecommunications providers in globally. Ericsson is providing excellent solutions to customers across the India and globally. Ericsson is looking for fresh graduates to join the India Bangalore, Karnataka, India Campus. for The Graduate Engineer Trainee is part of a BCSS SA CNS GSD team supporting the customer service delivery, interested candidate before applying must have read the below details eligibility criteria.
Overview of Ericsson Graduate Engineer Trainee Walk-In-Drive 2024
|Graduate Engineer Trainee
|See The Notifications
|Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Ericsson Ericsson Graduate Engineer Trainee Job Role and Responsibilities
Ericsson GET is a entry-level role, candidates working with professionals team, BCSS SA CNS GSD team supporting the customer service delivery. The responsibilities of an GET Role include:
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Telecommunication/IT stream.
- Responsible for performing analysis, audit, design, and optimization of telecom networks.
- Work independently and provide quality results as per project or service scope.
- Work with scope-based deliveries and processes automation!
- Suggest resolution of technical problems within the domain.
- Chip in with innovative ideas and stimulate innovative thinking in the uni and Identify, prepare, and implement basic automation to reduce repetitive & mundane tasks.
For Applying Ericsson GET Position Required Skills
- Understanding of Wireless/Mobile Technologies like 2G/3G/4G/5G
- Knowledge of any high-level programming languages like Python.
- Excellent Analytical & Troubleshooting skills, solid understanding on MS Office Tools
- Presentation skills (oral and written) and willingness to work in different time zones including Night Shifts.
Hiring Process For The Ericsson GET Position
The Ericsson hiring process for fresher GET position comprises the following steps:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply ?
Apply Link : Click here to Apply.
Interested And Eligible Candidates Can Apply online through the official website (https://jobs.ericsson.com/) a online application official link mention Above.
—Others Jobs By Companys—