West Bengal district health Recruitment board (WBDHFWS) Recently published latest notification for Medical Officer,GDMO And Other Vacancy 2022, According to the official notification all the vacancies Are purely contract basis, selection process are only Personal interview. interested candidate read the detailed eligibility criteria like educational qualification and required age limit, post wise eligibility and other important information given below.
West Bengal district health recruitment (WBDHFWS) Notice No-DH&FWS 2107 a total 16 vacancy published In various Department Of Health. each post academic qualification and other eligibility details given below.
WBDHFWS Recruitment Important Details –
|Online Application||On Going|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Total Vacancy||16 No|
|Selection Mode||Personal interview|
WBDHFWS Recruitment Post Details
Name Of The Post- Medical officer full time (NUHM)
- Number of post- 05 (UR-2, OBC-A-01,ST-01,SC-01)
Name Of The Post- (GDMO) General duty medical officer under the NHM
- Number of post- 14 (UR-7, OBC-A&B-02,ST-01,SC-04)
More Active Job List
WBDHFWS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Required Educational Qualification –
- Medical officer full time (NUHM) – MBBS from a MCI recognized institute with one year compulsory internship or candidate must have registered under the West Bengal medical council. the applicant must have a permanent resident of West Bengal State also basic computer knowledge.
- (GDMO) General duty medical officer – MBBS aur equivalent degree from institute recognized by MCI. candidate must have complete compulsory rotatory internship, 1 year house staff ship or equivalent and basic computer knowledge.
Required Age Limit – Age limit for both post up to 31/03/2022 .
Place of posting –West Bengal Malda District municipality
How To Apply West Bengal District Health Recruitment ?
interested and Eligible Candidate not required to apply online or offline mode candidate directly report for the walk-in-interview. venue- district Health and family welfare samiti Malda. reporting Time -10am to 11:30am
Application Fees – candidate application with application fee 100 rupees for general candidate and 50 rupees for SC ST candidate by NEFT online transfer in in directly district Health and family welfare samiti Malda bank account. Bank account number and other important details given below.
- Bank name-Punjab National Bank
- Account number- 02330 1036 7893
- IFSC code- PUNB023320
West Bengal District Health Recruitment Required Document ?
following documents with self attested have to enclose with the application from and original must be available as when required.
- Academic qualification mark sheet all examination
- Madhyamik admit card for age proof
- Caste certificate
- Medical council registration certificate
- Technical knowledge certificate
- A valid ID proof
West Bengal District Health Recruitment FAQ
candidates can apply to official website of WBHRB
A total 16 vacancy published in various category
selection process are direct personal interview