Velotio Technologies Entry-level Job Opening: If you’re a recent graduate with a degree in B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech and looking for an exciting entry-level job opportunity In It industry Like Velotio Technologies, Than you are the right job news The Velotio Technologies has Currently Hiring for the Associate Software Engineer (ASE) role in Remote Location. This is a wonderful opportunity for fresher candidate, the online application on going now, candidate can apply online through the official website (https://apply.workable.com/) In this article we going to provides an overview of Velotio Technologies and the Entry-level Job , eligibility criteria, and the benefits of joining Velotio Technologies as an ASE Role.
About Velotio Technologies
Velotio Technologies is a fast-growing IT product engineering company, involved In various enterprises build and scale innovative software solutions. With a focus on cloud-native technologies, data engineering, and DevOps, Velotio Technologies has offer clients services across various industries, including FinTech, Healthcare, and E-commerce industry.
Overview of Velotio Technologies Entry-level Job Opening 2023
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Remote Location|
Role and Responsibility For Associate Software Engineer (ASE) Role
As an Associate Software Engineer at Velotio Technologies, you will be involved in the following responsibilities:
- Software Development: Work on designing, developing, and testing software applications and solutions.
- Collaborative Problem Solving: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze requirements, identify solutions, and address technical challenges.
- Technology Exploration: Stay updated with the latest technologies, frameworks, and industry trends to bring innovation and efficiency to software development projects.
- Quality Assurance: Conduct unit testing, code reviews, and ensure adherence to quality standards.
- Continuous Learning: Participate in training programs and knowledge-sharing sessions to enhance your skills and expertise.
To be eligible for the ASE role at Velotio Technologies, you should meet the following criteria:
- Build highly scalable, high-performance, responsive web applications.
- Be responsible for building, shipping, and maintaining core product features, end to end. Help out in building the back-end & front-end infrastructure.
- Translation of requirements, designs and wireframes into high quality code. Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, founders and product managers.
- Abide by the roles & responsibilities, and guidelines of Velotio information security policies and procedures.
- Ensure information security trainings are completed on time without fail.
- Report any information security incidents to the IT team as detailed in the Velotio information security policies and procedures.
The selection process basis of the candidate performance in personal interview. the selected candidates will be called for a personal interview.
How To apply?
To apply for Velotio Technologies Hiring 2023, you will need to follow these steps:
- Interested and eligible candidates required to visit the Velotio Technologies careers Page (https://apply.workable.com/) find the job opening for Associate Software Engineer (Entry-level/Fresher) Role.
- Click on the apply button and fill the necessary details like personal and academic details.
- Upload your resume and cover letter, highlighting your skills and qualifications for the role.
- Submit your application and wait for a response from the Velotio Technologies HR team.