Hitachi Entry level Job Opening 2023: Hitachi Energy India Limited is a leading global technology company. Hitachi Energy is currently looking for Entry Level Graduate Trainee candidates in the department of Business Analytics, Data Science, or similar quantitative field. This is a wonderful opportunity to fresher recent gradate candidate who are locking for career in the energy industry . In this article, we going to provide eligibility criteria and application process for the Hitachi Entry level Job Opening 2023.
Hitachi Energy is a global technology company that specializes in the development of innovative energy solutions. The Entry level Job Program post specially designed for candidates hands-on experience in the industry, The Post wise details information mention below.
Hitachi Energy Entry level Job Opening Overview
|Organization Name||Hitachi Energy India Limited|
|Job Role/Positions||Graduate Trainee|
|Required Qualification||B.Sc/ BBA|
|Job Location||Pan India|
Eligibility Criteria for Hitachi Energy Entry level Job Position
To be eligible for the Hitachi graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023, candidates must meet the following criteria:
Candidates must have a Graduate in Business Analytics, Data Science, or similar quantitative field from a recognized institution.
Candidates must have minimum 18 years.
Other Eligibility :
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office.
- Good analytical skills.
- Preferred to have certification in Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Python, Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial intelligence.
- Understanding in using query languages, such as SQL, PL/SQL, programming languages like Python and Power Platform tools like Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate.
- Good to have understanding about statistical modelling, machine learning, data mining, unstructured data analytics and natural language processing.
- Ability to interact with business as well as other technical teams.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills.
- Ability to learn and respond quickly to the fast-changing business environment.
- Stay updated with advancements and best practices in analytics.
The selection process basis of the candidate performance in personal interview. the selected candidates will be called for a personal interview.
- Understand SQO function processes and goals.
- Ensure proper documentation of business processes / applications.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Support P&A specialist day to day activities related to developing Business reports, Analysis and resolving User stories.
- Attend council meetings to understand stake holder expectations and establish working relationship with key stake holders.
- Support the Specialist for correct and timely monthly SQO reporting activities.
How can you apply?
To apply for Hitachi Energy Diploma Trainee Hiring 2023, you will need to follow these steps:
- Interested and eligible candidates required to visit the Hitachi Energy careers Page (https://careers.hitachi.com/) find the job opening for Diploma Trainee Role.
- Click on the apply button and fill the necessary details like personal and academic details.
- Upload your resume and cover letter, highlighting your skills and qualifications for the role.
- Submit your application and wait for a response from the Hitachi recruitment HR team.