PowerGrid (PGCIL) Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022 :-The Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Has Invited To Applications For The Recruitment Of Diploma Trainee Post In 2022, According to The (PGCIL) Official Notification, The Application Mode Are 100% Online From 20 March 2022, Through Official Website ( https://careers.powergrid.in/), Interested Candidate Should Have Cheek The Eligibility Criteria For The Post Of Diploma Trainee, The Official Notification And Online Application Link Mention Below.
The Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Is a Govt. of India Enterprise, The Organization Has leading Public Sector Company with Indian transmission network criss-crossing the entire length and breadth of the country, PGCIL Headquarters are located in different parts of the India Northern Region-II is at Jammu, which has its transmission jurisdiction in the UTs/ states of J&K, Ladakh, Chandigarh, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and part of Haryana . more
PowerGrid (PGCIL) Diploma Trainee Recruitment Notification No-2022/3 Has looking for fresh and Energetic diploma candidate for various pgcl project Across The India, The State wise post details and other important information mention below,
PowerGrid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022 Details Information
|Notification||PowerGrid (PGCIL) Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022 For Diploma Electrical, Civil, Engineering Vacancy,|
|Name Of The Post||Diploma Trainee|
|Number Of Vacancy||84 Nos|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Online Application Open||21.03.2022|
|Online Application Closed||20.04.2022 (11:59 PM)|
|Pay Scale||₹ 27,500/- per month|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Selection Mode||Written Test/ Computer Based Test only|
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Post Eligibility Criteria ?
Required Qualification –
- For Diploma Trainee Electrical – Candidate should have a Full time 3 year diploma degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 70% marks,
- For Diploma Trainee Civil – Candidate should have a Full time 3 year diploma degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 70% marks,
Diploma Discipline – Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical) /Civil Engineering
Required Age & Limit –Candidate age not more than 27 years, for SC /ST /OBC candidate Upto 32 years.
Required Document –
- passport size color photograph
- Scanned signature of candidate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Date of Birth Proof
- Qualification Certificate (Diploma)
- Caste Certificate
Required Application Fees -for general candidate 300 application fees, and SC /ST/ OBC candidate not required to pay any fee.
- IRCON Assistant Engineer Haring 2022 For Civil Electrical & Electronics And Other Various Post In 2022
- WBSIDC Recruitment 2022 For Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Civil) Vacancy In 2022
- Tata Steel Junior Engineer Trainee (JET) Hairing 2022 For Diploma Mechanical / Electrical / Metallurgy/ Electronics Candidate
- SJVN Limited Fresher Trainee Recruitment 2022 For Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Finance & Accounts, IT, Department
- RailTel Recruitment Notification 2022 For Diploma And B-tech Freshers Candidate, Details Is Here
Selection Mode Of PGCIL Diploma Trainee Post ?
The selection process basis of the candidate performance in written exam, the written examination based on the (CBT) Computer Based Test only. pgcil diploma training Post details syllabus & Exam Pattern mention below.
- Written Test duration – 2 Hours
- CBT Part-I – Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions,
- CBT Part-II – Supervisory Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/charts/tables, numerical ability.
How To Apply PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancy In 2022 ?
interested and Eligible Candidate required to apply online From 21.03.2022 (10:00 AM) to 20.04.2022 (11:59 PM) In Official Website ( https://careers.powergrid.in/) Go To The ► Career section ►Job opportunities ► Openings ► Regional Openings ► Northern Region-II a Online Application Link Mention Below.