LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme to Across India meritorious students belonging to economically weaker families So LIC India Has provide them better opportunities for higher education For Better Career In Future.
About The Program
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme For India Any government And private college OR university. This Scholarship also cover technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes/ Industrial Training Centres courses NCVT Bord.
LIC Scholarship Scheme Eligibility –
- Candidate Must Have passed Class XII exam (or its equivalent)
- Candidate Must Have passed Class X exam
- Candidate Must Have at least 60% marks Class XII exam.
- Candidate Parents/guardian annual income not exceeding Rs.2,00,000 per annum
- Candidate Must Have interested (and willing) to pursue higher education in Medicine, Engineering, Graduation in any discipline, Diploma Course in any field or other equivalent courses, Vocational Courses.
LIC Scholarship Benefit –
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme For entire duration of the course for Regular Scholars, LIC Scholarship amount Details flowing the list .
- 20,000/- per annum Total 3 installments.
LIC Scholarship amount Directly Credit Candidate Bank Account of the selected scholar.
LIC Scholarship Trams & Condition
- Class 12th /10th Academic Marks not less than 60%
- Candidate Guardian annual income not exceeding Rs.2,00,000 per annum
- Arts/Science/Commerce More than 55% marks.
How To Apply LIC Scholarship ?
Interested And Eligible Candidate Can Apply Though Online Official Website Of LIC India
Candidate Must Have submit a Valid Email Email ID OR Active Phone Number For Further correspondence will be made by the Divisional Office which is mentioned in the acknowledgement mail
Last date for online application is 31.12.2021