Kolkata National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Has invites applications for direct recruitment In Under The Group-C Category, Assistant, Nurse, Stenographer And Warden Vacancy In 2022. according to the official notification, NIFT group-c recruitment 2022, application process 100% offline mode from 10 February 2022 to 11.03.2022.
Kolkata NIFT Group-C Recruitment 2022 Notification No- 01/2022-Estt(NIFT Kol) a total 11 vacancy published in various department, interested candidate Must Have check the details eligibility criteria, record academic qualification and age limit, offline application process and other uh important activity details following the Table.
Kolkata NIFT Group-C Recruitment Notification 2022 Details Information
|Notification||Kolkata National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Recruitment Notification 2022|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant, Nurse, Stenographer And Warden|
|Pay Scale||as per 7th CPC (Level-2 to Level-4)|
|Offline Application Open||10.02.2022|
|Offline Application Close||11.03.2022|
|Application Fees||590/- (Application Fees Rs.500/- + GST @18% = Rs.90/-)|
NIFT Group-C Recruitment 2022 Post Wise Details
|Name Of The Post||Number Of Post||Pay Scale|
|Assistant (Finance & Accounts)||1||Level-4|
|Assistant Warden (For Girls)||1||Level-4|
|Stenographer Grade III||1||Level-4|
Kolkata NIFT Group-C Recruitment Eligibility Criteria ?
Required Qualification –
1. Name of the Post – Assistant (Finance & Accounts)
- Qualification– candidate must have a bachelor degree in commerce Or equivalent, with 2 year experience in finance account department.
2. Name of the Post -Assistant Warden (for Girls)
- Qualification– candidate must have a graduate degree any with minimum 1 year experience in assistant warden in educational institute.
3. Name of the Post -Stenographer (Grade – III)
- Qualification– applicant should have a graduation degree and 80 wpm shorthand and 40 wpm typing speed with minimum 2 year experience in Govt sector.
4. Name of the Post -Nurse
- Qualification– B. Sc (Hons.) in Nursing from a recognized University or Institute/ Regular course in B.Sc. Nursing with Six months experience in minimum fifty bedded hospital.
5. Name of the Post -Lab Assistant
- Qualification– Full Time two years Diploma/ certificate after 10th / lab assistant relevant degree and course.
Required Age & Limit
Applicant age not more than 27 years for SC ST and OBC candidate 325 years age relaxation as per the government norms.
Required application fees
Application fee of Rs. 590/- (Application Fees Rs.500/- + GST @18% = Rs.90/-) through Demand Draft, at “NIFT Kolkata” payable at Kolkata.
- IUAC Recruitment Notification 2022 Apply Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Candidate
- HAL Technical Trainee & Non-Technical Recruitment 2022 Apply Various Post In Design Department
- TATA onsultancy Service (TCS) Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply for Year of Passing 2019, 2020 ,2021 & 2022
- NPCIL Kaiga Site Recruitment 2022 Apply Steno, Assistant, Nurse, Scientific Vacancy In 2022
- THDC India Limited (THDCIL ) Executive Recruitment 2022 Apply Civil, Electrical, Mechanical And IT Stream Candidate
Kolkata NIFT Group-C Vacancy Selection Mode ?
Kolkata National institute of fashion technology group-c vacancy selection process are basis of the candidate performance in written exam, skill test and technical test, only suitable candidate call for the written exam.
How To Apply NIFT Group-C Post In 2022 ?
interested and eligible candidate request to visit official website of Kolkata National institute of of fashion technology (https://www.nift.ac.in/kolkata/careers). And download the application format, The Full Fill Application Format should be Send addressed to the Joint Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology, NIFT Campus, Block-LA, Plot-3B, Sector-III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700106
Kolkata NIFT Group-C Recruitment FAQ
National institute of of fashion technology
The selection process to the vacant posts may include written test and/or skill/competency test. The written
test will be followed by Skill/ Technical Test of the selected candidates as applicable. The Institute reserves
the right to admit only that many candidates as considered necessary for Skill/ Technical test based on the
performance of candidates in the written test and/or skill/ technical test as the case may be.