26 August 2023 Employment News PDF: The Employment News Paper is a weekly publication under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India. It is a trusted resource for all India job seekers, Provides central government and private sector various jobs updates news such as (SSC, PSC, HCL, HPCL, IOCL, IOL, DEFIANCE, RAILWAYS And Many more origination. The newspaper is published in English, Hindi, language.
Employment news paper is a wonderful source of information for job seekers across various industries and govt organization. It provides insights into job vacancies, recruitment processes, and other essential details, like eligibility of the post, application process. Whether you’re a recent graduate and 10th 12th pass or a professional looking for a exiting career opportunity in the govt sector, staying updated with the 26 August 2023 Employment news paper ensures you don’t miss out on valuable opportunities.
Overview Of 26 August 2023 Employment News Paper PDF:
|News Paper Authority||Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India|
|Head Office||New Delhi, India|
|Copies circulated||Over 1 lakh per week (approx. )|
|Employment Newspaper Publishing day||Every Saturday|
|Editions available||Offline (print version)|
|Frequency Of The News||Weekly|
|Employment Newspaper Languages||Hindi, English|
|Official English website||www.employmentnews.gov.in|
|Official Hindi website||www.rojgarsamachar.gov.in|
Employment News Paper Subscription Plan 2023-24
There are two subscription plans available for the Employment News: print version and e-version PDF.
Print version subscription plan
The print version subscription plan is available for a period of six months, one year, two years, and three years. The subscription rates are as follows:
- Six months: Rs. 265
- One year: Rs. 530
- Two years: Rs. 1000
- Three years: Rs. 1400
To subscribe to the print version of the Employment News, you can visit the official website of the Employment News or contact a local agent.
E-version subscription plan
The e-version subscription plan is available for a period of six months, one year, two years, and three years. The subscription rates are as follows:
- Six months: Rs. 200
- One year: Rs. 400
- Two years: Rs. 750
- Three years: Rs. 1050
To subscribe to the e-version of the Employment News, you can visit the official website of the Employment News and create an account at the (www.employmentnews.gov.in).
The Employment News paper for the week of August 26-31, 2023, huge a number of job opportunities. Here are some of the highlights Jobs:
- Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Supervisory Vacancy
- BEL Technician Recruitment 2023: Opportunity For B.Com,
- Railway Construction Recruitment 2023: Opportunity For Graduates
- Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) Announce 53 Project Engineer
- SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2023 Notification Out: Opportunity For Graduate
- BDL Management Trainee Recruitment 2023: Opportunity For Any Graduate Candidates
- Coal India Limited (CIL) Executive Examination 2023
- EMRS Staff Selection Exam (ESSE) Notification 2023
- IBPS Probationary Officers And Management Trainee
- Gramin Dak Sevak (BPM/ABPM) Recruitment 2023
- SSC Stenographer Grade D & C Examination 2023 Updates
To download the PDF of the Employment News, you can visit the following link:
You can also subscribe to the e-version of the newspaper to receive it in your inbox every week.
- visiting the official website i.e. www.employmentnews.gov.in.
- Click on the “e-version” tab or click on the link- https://en.eversion.in.
- enter the required details & submit
- Click on the e-version tab
- Click on the e-version tab
- Take the printout or note down the transaction details
- In case you face any problems query Submitted at [email protected].