Cisco Entry Level Fresher Herring 2023: Cisco Systems Inc. Is a global leader in networking and technology solutions, providing innovative products and services to businesses and organizations worldwide. The company has announced entry-level fresher hiring drive for the Diploma And B-Tech candidate as Apprentice Role. This Is a exciting opportunity for Fresher candidates who recently complete a diploma or B-Tech degree. In this article, we going to provide details about the eligibility criteria for Cisco apprentice role and how can you apply.
The entry-level fresher hiring program for 2023 is specifically for Batch 2021/2022/2023 diploma or B-Tech degree. as apprentices in Cisco you can gain hands-on experience while working on real-world projects. The program focuses to develop and enhance new comers technical skills, preparing them for future roles within the organization.
Overview of Cisco Entry Level Apprentices Hiring 2023
|Job Role||Technical Graduate & Diploma Apprentice|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Location||Bangalore, India|
Eligibility Criteria For Cisco Apprentices Role
To be eligible for the entry-level apprentice role at Cisco, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a Bachelors Degree / Diploma in Computer Science Engineering, Computer Applications, Networking, Information Technology, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Data Engineering or similar fields.
- Stream/Discipline: Bachelors Degree / Diploma in Computer Science Engineering, Computer Applications, Networking, Information Technology, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Data Engineering or similar fields.
- Graduation Year: 2021 and 2022
Cisco Apprentices Role & Responsibility
- Develop, test, troubleshoot and debug hardware/software programs for enhancements and new products. The tech platforms may include but not limited to operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and internet-related tools.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs; participate in release process through confirmation of QA status, post-release testing, daily product stand-up meetings, etc
- Monitor end-to-end application performance from user interface points as well as network performance between various server runtimes
- Develop designs, implement Cisco leading-edge technologies worldwide and provide optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world
- Consult with customers to review network requirements and propose designs to meet business needs to solve problems that cross a broad range of technologies and determine the best solutions for customers
- Perform change management procedures, automated and manual deployments and troubleshooting of technical issues; solving production issues in SaaS environments
Cisco’s selection process for the entry-level apprentice role typically involves the following stages:
- Application Review:
- Online Assessment:
- HR Interview:
How to Apply
Interested Candidate Required To Apply on-line Through The Official Recruitment Website https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/ And https://www.cisco.com/ a online application Link has mention below.