ABB Limited Career 2023: Are you a recent Engineering graduate and looking to start your career in a technology company? Than you are the right job news now. The ABB Limited is offering an exciting entry-level job opportunity for Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechatronics Enquiring Departments in Bangalore location. The Engineer, B&R Automation position is a great opportunity for fresher engineering graduates to start the career in enjoining field . If you are interested in applying for the ABB Engineer, B&R Automation program, you can use this ABB Entry Level Recruitment 2023. In this article, we going to provide you all the details about this job opening, including qualifications required, responsibilities, training and development, and the application process.
Overview of ABB Limited Career Updated 2023
|Company Name||ABB Limited|
|Program Name||Automation Engineer, B&R Automation|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Bangalore, India|
Eligibility Criteria For ABB Management Trainee Role
To be eligible for the Automation Engineer, B&R Automation role at ABB, candidates should meet the following qualifications and Skills:
- Candidates must have a Engineering Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechatronics Enquiring discipline.
- Candidates must have Graduate In 2022/2023
- Minimum 0 to 4 years of experience in ‘Machine Automation’ development and support
- Good knowledge of software development for automation technology (high-level languages e.g. ST, C)
- Familiarity and exposure to field of automation / electrical (PLC, drives, control systems, motion control), installation and commissioning
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills, with the ability to influence at all levels and address key issues with maximum integrity and professionalism.
- Creating concepts and requirements engineering for intelligent machine automation
- Developing software with our engineering tool “Automation Studio”
- Testing and automation of our latest product developments and technologies
- Commissioning at our customers’ sites. Supporting and assisting with technical issues
- Planning and monitoring application development status for each assigned task. Maintaining and protecting B&R / customer IP
- Keeping the communication channel active with the stake holders until the completion of application
To apply for the Management Trainee role at ABB, candidates Required to visit ABB’s official Career Page (https://global.abb/). The online application form, including your resume and a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and interest in the position.
The shortlisted candidates will be invited for assessments test, include interviews, aptitude tests, and group discussions.