ABB Group Service Engineer Hiring 2023: Are you a fresher diploma or B-Tech candidate looking for career opportunity in the best technology company? Than you are the right job post. The ABB Group, a leading global technology company, ABB has currently open wonderful opportunity for fresher Diploma And B-Tech candidates for the role service engineer. In this article we going to discuss the ABB Group LTD service engineer role hiring process and details eligibility criteria.
About ABB Group
ABB Group is a multinational technology company, operates in robotics, power grids, electrification, and industrial automation. The company has looking for energetic diploma and B-tech candidate, The ABB Group Service Engineer Post online application on going now candidate advice to apply soon as possible.
Overview Of ABB Freshers Hiring 2022
|Name Of The Post||Service Engineer|
|Number Of Vacancy||Not Disclose|
|Online Application Open||On-Going|
|Qualification||Diploma And B-Tech|
|Pay Scale||Not Disclose|
Eligibility Criteria Of ABB Group Service Engineer Role
To apply for the ABB Group service engineer position, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate should have a diploma or B-Tech degree in Electrical / Electronics / Power Electronics specialization engineering.
- Candidate should have Minimum 3 plus years (6+ years if diploma) of experience in power systems and power electronics with sound experience in power converters, knowledge of PLC, DC drives, and power plant
- Candidate should have Experience in generator and its associates like generator controls, protection and excitation system would be preferred as an addition experience
- Candidate should have knowledge in the field of power electronics and synchronous machines (generators and motors)
The ABB Group service engineer hiring process consists of the following steps:
- Online Application:
- Aptitude Test:
- Technical Interview:
- HR Interview:
Benefits of Working at ABB Group
- Competitive Salary:
- Learning Opportunities:
Responsibilities Of Service Engineer Role
- Planning and executing, with minimal professional guidance, complex technical field assignments involving the installation, modification, testing, inspection or repairing of our excitation products equipment
- Analyzing / simulating power system / power electronic related aspects
- Coordinating work with other groups to ensure meeting commitments typically on remotely operated maintenance and testing equipment
- Recommending measures to improve operations and customer service. Following the health, safety & environment rules of the company where you are working
- Performing complex field service operations requiring electrical & automation control skills. Troubleshooting and repair equipment, applying own knowledge and experience.
How To Apply ?
Interested And Eligible Candidate Required To Apply Online Through Official Website (www.abb.com) a Online Application Link Mention Below.