ABB Entry Level Job Opening 2023: Are you a recent Engineering graduate and looking to start your career in a technology company? Than you are the right job news now. The ABB Limited is offering an exciting entry-level job opportunity as a Management Trainee role in Bangalore location. The management trainee position is a great opportunity for fresher engineering graduates to start the career in enjoining field . If you are interested in applying for the ABB Management Trainee program, you can use this ABB Entry Level Recruitment 2023. In this article, we going to provide you all the details about this job opening, including qualifications required, responsibilities, training and development, and the application process.
Overview of ABB Entry Level Job Opening 2023
|Program Name||Management Trainee|
|Batch||2022 & 2023|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Bangalore, India|
Eligibility Criteria For ABB Management Trainee Role
To be eligible for the Management Trainee role at ABB, candidates should meet the following qualifications and Skills:
- Candidates must have a Engineering Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Candidates must have Graduate In 2022/2023
- Basic knowledge on Power electronics, rectifier and inverter topology
- Demonstrating ability to innovate and eagerness to improve things
- Understanding of train/ Vehicle level operation and system engineering pertaining to traction chain is an added advantage
- Should be able to motivate others and lead a team
To apply for the Management Trainee role at ABB, candidates Required to visit ABB’s official Career Page (https://global.abb/). The online application form, including your resume and a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and interest in the position.
The shortlisted candidates will be invited for assessments test, include interviews, aptitude tests, and group discussions.