WPB Sub-inspector 2021 QSN Paper :- West Bengal police sub inspector Recruitment 2021 question paper available now in the PDF format Google Drive file, for educational purpose if you prepare upcoming West Bengal SI examination then must check out the previous year question paper for your better understanding question types and practical practice. WBP si previous year question paper and examination related syllabus details given below.
Sub-Inspector/Lady Sub-Inspector of Police (Un-armed Branch) and Sub-Inspector of Police (Armed Branch) in West Bengal Police branch. according to the official notification age limit for below 20 years and not more than 27 years as per the 2021 latest notification.
WPB Sub-inspector 2021 Recruitment Process
The posts of Sub-Inspector/ Lady Sub-Inspector (UB) and Sub-Inspector (AB) selection process are total three step, 2021 selection process related detail information basis of the 2021 West Bengal si question paper given below.
- Preliminary Examination
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT),
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Final Combined
- Competitive Examination and Personality Test
WPB Sub-inspector 2021 Details Syllabus
Preliminary Examination Total 200 Marks (100 marks in General Studies having 50 questions, 50 marks in Logical & Analytical reasoning having 25 questions and 50 marks in Arithmetic having 25 questions)
Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET) The Physical Measurement Test (PMT) as specified under para 3(F) above relating to height, weight and chest of the candidates only AEE preliminary examination qualified candidate call for the PMT and PET test.
Final Combined Competitive Examination Total 200 Marks The Final Combined Competitive Examination are total 3 paper, each paper subject wise details given below.
- Paper-1 :- General Studies and Arithmetic for 100 marks (50 marks for General Studies, and 25 marks for Logical & Analytical reasoning and 25 marks for Arithmetic) of 2 (two) hours duration.
- Paper-2 :- English of 50 marks of 1 (one) hour duration.
- Paper-3:- Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali of 50 marks of 1 (one) hour duration