Wipro Freshers Associate Analyst Hiring 2023: Wipro Limited, is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services Organization, The company has announced a Virtual Off Campus Recruitment for Hiring a Freshers Candidates for the role Associate Analyst. This article will provide an in-depth guide on the application process and everything that you need to know about the Wipro Freshers Associate Analyst hiring 2023.
Wipro Associate Analyst Role Overview
The Associate Analyst is responsible for configuring and testing Wipro Proprietary Total Benefit Administration System to meet the needs of our clients requirements. Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis.
|Organization Name||Wipro Limited|
|Job Role/Positions||Associate Analyst|
|Required Qualification||B.E / B. Tech|
|YOP||2021 & 2022 Passed out|
|Job Location||Noida, Gurugram , India|
Eligibility Criteria For Wipro Associate Analyst role
To apply for the Associate Analyst role at Wipro, candidates need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech in any discipline
- Candidates should have graduated in 2021 or 2022
- Excellent communication skills (Oral, written and listening ability).
- Shares information and write and speak concisely
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Assertive. Takes ownership and responsibility for work assigned. .
- Highly Self Motivated and a team Player.
Selection Process for The Wipro Associate Analyst role
The selection process for the Wipro Freshers Associate Analyst role includes the following rounds:
- The online assessment consists of aptitude and technical questions.
- Candidates who clear the online assessment, you will be invited for a HR Interview.
- The final round of the selection process is the Managerial Interview – Technical Evaluation
To apply for the Wipro Freshers Associate Analyst role, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
(www.wipro.com) and click on the ‘Careers’ tab.
Step 2: Search for Job Openings
Click on ‘Job Openings’ and search for the Associate Analyst role.
Step 3: Apply for the Job
Click on the ‘Apply’ button and fill in the required details such as your personal information, educational qualifications, and work experience.
Step 4: Submit the Application
Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.