West Bengal (CID) Recruitment 2023: The West Bengal Criminal Investigation Department (CID) has released a new recruitment notification for the various Forensic Expert role on contractual basis, such as Disk, Crypto, Cloud, Malware, Network, Mobile Forensic Expert Role, in The Cyber Crime Division of Criminal Investigation Department. As a Forensic Expert professional, you will play a crucial role in supporting CID operations and leveraging technology for effective investigation and crime prevention. In this article we going to discuss all the important details abut the West Bengal (CID) Recruitment 2023, including eligibility criteria and application process.
Overview of West Bengal (CID) Recruitment Notification 2023
|Notification||Advertisement No. 16/CID/GL-I|
|Origination||West Bengal Criminal Investigation Department (CID)|
|Name Of The Post||Forensic Expert|
|Number Of Vacancy||9|
|Pay Scale||1.5 Lakhs per month|
|Find Similar Jobs||www.karmasangsthan.live|
Eligibility Criteria Of West Bengal (CID) Forensic Expert Role
To be eligible for the technical positions in the West Bengal CID Recruitment 2023, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a Engineering Graduate / M. Tech degree In Computer Science/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ BCA / MCA or any other Post graduate and other relevant discipline from a recognized university or institute.
- Age Limit: There are No age Limits
- Experience: 1-3 Years
Post Wise Vacancy Details Of West Bengal (CID) Recruitment 2023
|Name Of The Post||Number Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Disk Forensic Expert||2||Rs.1.5Lakhs|
|Crypto Forensic Expert||1||Rs.1.5Lakhs|
|Cloud Forensic Expert||2||Rs.1.5Lakhs|
|Malware Forensic Expert||1||Rs.1.5Lakhs|
|Mobile Forensic Expert||2||Rs.1.5Lakhs|
|Network Forensic Expert||1|
Selection Process Of West Bengal (CID) Forensic Expert Role
The selection process basis of the candidate performance in Online Test/Written Test, Practical test and personal interviews.
How To Apply ?
To apply for West Bengal (CID) Forensic Expert Role, you will need to follow these steps:
- Interested and eligible candidates required to visit the West Bengal (CID) careers Page (https://recruitment-cidwb.in/application/form) find the job opening for Forensic Expert Role.
- Click on the apply button and fill the necessary details like personal and academic details.
- Upload your resume and cover letter, highlighting your skills and qualifications for the role.
- Submit your application and wait for a response from the West Bengal (CID) HR team.