Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare District Health & Family Welfare Samaiti (WBDHFW) Has Applications are invited for Group-D Vacancy 2022. According to The Official Notification Selection will be conducted based on the basis of Academic score, Written Test, Computer Test, interview & experience as per essential posts. Interested Candidate Must Have Read The Details Notification And Interview Schedule.
WBDHFW Recruitment 2022. Notice No-DH&FWS/BHD/1851 a Total 7 Vacancy Publish For Cook, Attendant & Other Category, Post Wish Details Eligibility Given Billow.
WBDHFW Recruitment Important Details
|Interview Date||O3.O1.2O22 (Monday) and O4.O1.2O22|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WBDHFW Recruitment Post Details
W.B Health & Family Welfare District Health & Family Welfare Samaiti Details post and other criteria mentioned below.
Name Of The Post –
- Cook – UR-1
- Attendant- UR-1, SC- I, ST-1
- Nutritionist– UR-1
- Medical Social Worker- UR-1
- Clinical Psychologist/ Psychologies- UR-1
WBDHFW Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Required Educational Qualification
- Cook – Candidate Must Have Higher Secondary Passed And Good communication on Iocal language of the District.
- Attendant- Candidate Must Have Higher Secondary Passed And Good communication on Iocal language of the District OR district preferably 5 km from facility.
- Nutritionist- Candidate Must Have a Bsc or Msc in Food and
Nutrition or Equivalent course Degree and computer knowledge.
- Medical Social Worker- Candidate Must Have a graduate degree
- Clinical Psychologist/ Psychologies- Candidate Must Have Clinical Psychology from an Institution approved and recognized by the Rehabitation Council of India.
Required Age Limit
For General Candidate Minimum 20 years up to Maximum age up to 40 years as on 01.01.2021. And SC/ST/OBC Candidate 3 to 5 Years Age Relaxation As Per Govt Rule.
WBDHFW Recruitment Selection Process
West Bengal district health recruitment group-D vacancy selection process basis of the academic score, written test, computer test and personal interview.
How To Apply WBDHFW Group-D Vacancy ?
interested and Eligible Candidate are hereby directed to carry all Original testimonials with experience certificates with one set of xerox copy and 2 passport size photographs on the day of walk in documents submission and documents verification 03.01.2202 (Monday) and 04.01.2022. Venue –Office of the CMOH, Bishnupur Health District, 1’t Floor Meeting Hall.
How To Apply WBDHFW FAQ
West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare District Health & Family Welfare Samaiti
interested and Eligible Candidate May Apply Online Through Official Website wbhealth.gov.in
03.01.2022 (Monday) and 04.01.2022