WBDHFS Recruitment Notification 2022 : Government of West Bengal District Health &Family Welfare Samiti (WBDHFS) Has Online application are invited for temporary engagement of different categories of employees for establishment of Center of Excellence (HUB) to monitor and mentor Covid facilities (SPOKES) on purely temporary basis. according to the official notification WBDHFS Recruitment 2022, application process are are online mode, from 11 February 2022 to 18 February 2022. interested candidate must have ensure the the eligibility criteria, required qualification and age limit, detail online application process and other important information mentioned below.
WBDHFS Notification No-CMOH/N24PG S/NHM/I 094 a Total 12 Vacancy Publish In this Latest Notification, for the post of Co-ordinator and Data Entry Operator ai given below. The engagement will be temporary in nature and will not be extended beyond 31 March/2022.
WBDHFS Recruitment 2022 Details Information
|Notification||WBDHFS Recruitment Notification 2022. Co-Ordinator & Data Entry Vacancy|
|Name Of The Post||Co-Ordinator & Data Entry Operator|
|Number Of Post||12 Vacancy|
|Pay Scale||13,560/- To 45.000/- per month|
|Post Location||West Bengal|
|Online Application Start||11.02.2022|
|Online Application Close||18-O2.2022|
WBDHFS Recruitment Post Wise Details
West Bengal District Health &Family Welfare Samiti (WBDHFS) Has invited total 12 vacancy in various category, under the the (NHM) program, post and caste wise category details following the table.
|Name Of The Post||Total Vacancy||Monthly Salary|
|Data Entry Operator||4||Rs.13,560/-|
|Total Post||12 Post|
WBDHFS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Required Qualification & Age Limit
Name Of The Post- Co-Ordinator
- Qualification– Post Graduation Diploma/ Degree in Health Care Management / Hospital Administration
- Age Limit– candidate age not more than 40 years (as on 01.01.2021)
- Work Experience– Proficiency in using MS-Office At least 2 years experience of working with Government Non-Government organization
Name Of The Post- Data Entry Operator
- Qualification-Graduate from any t 1 year Diploma/certificate course in computer Application
- Age Limit-candidate age not more than 40 years (as on 01.01.2021)
- Work Experience– Minimum 3 years experience in Government sector or 5 years
experience in Private sector
Required Application Fee-
Applicant should submit Application fees of Rs. 100.00 for unreserved category and Rs. 50.00 for reserved categories.
- West Bengal State Health (WBSHFW) Recruitment 2022 Apply 500 (CHO) Vacancy In Various Location
- West Bengal Food & Supplies Data Entry Recruitment 2022 Apply 34 (DEO) Vacancy
- West Bengal DAV Public School Recruitment 2022 Apply PGT, TGT, PRT and Non-Teaching Staff Vacancy
- Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya ( Group-D Recruitment 2022 Apply Clerk , Lab Attendant And Other Vacancy
WBDHFS Recruitment Selection Mode
the selection process basis of the candidate performance in personal interview and work experience, further any other selection mode decided by recruitment board.
How To Apply WBDHFS Latest Valency in 2022 ?
only online Applications will be accepted, candidate are request to visit www.north24parganashelth.org And www.wbhealth.gov.in And Apply Online, a official notification download link and online application link given below.