Technip Energise India Entry-level Job Opening 2023: Are you a fresh graduate In B.E. / B.Tech (Mechanical / Civil / E&I / Electrical/ Chemical/ Industrial Safety department, and looking for an exciting career opportunity in the energy industry? Than you are the right job news. Technip Energise India is offering entry-level job opportunity for fresher for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee role. The GET role is a wonderful opportunity for young professionals who can start the careers in a dynamic and innovative organization. In this article, we going to explore the eligibility criteria, application process, and benefits of working at Technip Energise India.
About Technip Energise India
Technip Energise is a leading engineering and technology company, the company involved in comprehensive solutions to the energy sector.
Entry-level Job Openings 2023
Entry-level job openings is a opportunity for fresh graduates young professionals to apply their theoretical knowledge, gain practical experience, and develop essential skills. By joining Technip Energise India as a Graduate Engineer Trainee role,
Overview Of Technip Energise Entry-level job
|company Name||Technip Energise|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||B.E. / B.Tech (Mechanical / Civil / E&I / Electrical/ Chemical/ Industrial Safety|
|Batch||Fresher/2022 pass out ONLY|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
To be eligible for the Graduate Engineer Trainee role at Technip Energise India, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech (Mechanical / Civil / E&I / Electrical/ Chemical/ Industrial Safety)
- Experience: Fresher/2022 pass out ONLY (NO history of arrears)
- Academic Scores: 10th, 12th and Degree in all semesters – 70% & above.
- Good in Engineering fundamentals
- Flare to work in core Engineering
- Logical thinking, good communication skills & excellence in academics
- Interested to work in design, analysis and field engineering (at sites)
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work effectively with people across a wide range of levels
- Team work and individual contribution to work
To apply for the Graduate Engineer Trainee role at Technip Energise India, follow these simple steps:
- Interested and eligible candidates required to visit the Technip Energise careers Page (https://www.technipenergies.com/en) find the job opening for Graduate Engineer Trainee jobs 2023 Role.
- Click on the apply button and fill the necessary details like personal and academic details.
- Upload your resume and cover letter, highlighting your skills and qualifications for the role.
- Submit your application and wait for a response from the Technip Energise HR team.