TCS Career Update: If you are a freshers graduate and looking for a exiting career opportunity and interested to start your career in information technology Organization, then your the right job news now. The Tata Consultancy Service (TCS) has currently Hiring Customer Service executive in various department. International Voice and other category, this is the perfect opportunity for fresher candidates for starting career in a multinational information technology services and consulting company. In this article, we going to discussing everything about the TCS hiring 2023, including eligibility criteria, application process, and major responsibly for the Customer Service executive position.
Tata Consistency Service (TCS) helps to Grow your knowledge, technology, innovation and much more. TCS Company gives many opportunities and benefits for their employees. Candidates who want move their career with TCS as a Customer Service executive, can use this wonderful opportunity. It gives awesome chance for freshers Candidate.
Overview of TCS Career 2023
|Name of the Organization||Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)|
|Name of the post||Customer Service executive|
|Application Last Date||ASAP|
|Test Date||Announce Soon|
Candidates must be a complete a graduate a BACHELOR OF COMMERCE Department. from a recognized university or college.
- Answer incoming calls, respond to emails and chats
- Explain company’s features, products, and services
- Make billing adjustments in accordance with company policies
- Assist customers with service or feature modifications on account
- Respond to any disruption of service issues
- Open trouble ticket depending on the nature of the service issue
- Analyse, isolate and diagnose customer service trouble
- Route ticket to appropriate department for resolution
- Provide existing trouble ticket status to customers
- Coordinate customer premise visit with on-ground team
- Escalate customer complaints in accordance with company polices
The selection process is as follows:
- Online Aptitude Test:
- Technical Interview:
- HR Interview:
Benefits of the Position
- Hands-on experience in various areas.
- Explore the global work environment
- Mentorship from experienced professionals
- Networking opportunities with industry experts
- Opportunity to work on real-time projects for practical experience
- Stipend and other careers opportunities.