Starbucks India Is a Tata Global Joint Venture Coffee Company, Starbucks Currently presence in 30 cities with over 230 stores through a network of over 2,300+ passionate partners (employees), The Starbucks India has recently released a recruitment notification for Apprentice positions vacancy in various location in India. The online application on goings now at the official website(starbucks.in), Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply online by visiting official website and apply online soon as possible. In this article we going to provide you all the important details about Indian Starbucks Apprentice Recruitment 2023, including eligibility criteria and application process.
Overview of Starbucks Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Company Name||Starbucks India|
|Program Name||Apprentice Trainee|
|Qualification||11th or Secondary / 10th pass level|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Eligibility Criteria For Starbucks Apprentice Position
To be eligible for the Starbucks Apprentice Trainee, candidates should meet the following qualifications and Skills:
- Candidates must have a11th or Secondary / 10th pass level In Any discipline.
- 12 months of Paid Apprenticeship with On the job training
- 9 hours (including 1hour break) per day and 5 days working
- Online Assessment on completion of 3 & 11 months
- Government recognized & Starbucks co-branded certificate on successful completion of the program
Required Skills & Scope of Training:
- Providing legendary customer service to all customers
- Creating the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.
- Apprentice is responsible for modelling and acting in accordance with TATA Starbucks guiding principles.
To apply for the Apprentice Trainee role, candidates required to visit Starbucks India official Career Page www.starbucks.in. The online application form, including your resume and a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and interest in the position.
The shortlisted candidates will be invited for assessments test, include interviews, aptitude tests, and group discussions.