The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination is a Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of Government level exam. SSC CGL Exam is conducted every years for recruit candidates for various departments Group-B and Group-C posts. The SSC CGL examination is one of the best competitive exams in India participating lakhs of candidates every year. In this article, we going to discuss the SSC CGL examination details eligibility and application process for the post.
Overview of SSC CGL 2023 Exam
SSC CGL examination Tentative Schedule for Tier-I Jul, 2023. The final selection examination are two stages. The total number of vacancies for SSC CGL 2023 is to be around 7500, which includes various Group B and Group C posts such as Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Junior Statistical Officer Other Post.
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Junior Statistical Officer Other Post.|
|Total Vacancies||7500 Post|
|Scale of Pay||Rs.44900-142400/- 47600-151100/-(Per Month)|
|Starting date of online application||03.04.2023|
|Closing Date of online application||03.05.2023.|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL 2023
The eligibility criteria for SSC CGL 2023 are as follows:
The candidate must be between 18 and 30 years of age .
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institute.
The application fee for SSC CGL 2023 is Rs. 100/- for General and OBC candidates, and there is no fee for SC/ST/PwD and female candidates.
How to Apply for SSC CGL 2023
Candidates can apply for SSC CGL 2023 by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (https://ssc.nic.in/) .
- Click on the “Apply” button for Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2023.
- Fill in the registration details and click on “Submit.”
- Note down the registration number and password generated by the system.
- Log in using the registration number and password.
- Fill in the application form carefully and upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature as per the instructions provided.
- Pay the application fee through online mode using a debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Verify all the details entered in the application form and click on “Submit.”