SSB Recruitment 2023: The Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has recently released a new nonfiction for the official recruitment of 1656 Assistant Commandant, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable & Constable position. According to the the SSB recruitment department the application process are offline & Online, candidates can download the prescribed application form at the official website www.ssbrectt.gov.in. Candidates are advised to submit the filled online application form within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
In this article we going to provides a overview of the SSB Constables Recruitment Notification 2023, including vacancy details, eligibility criteria, application process, selection procedure, and more. If you are interested join the the SSB, you can use this excellent opportunity.
Overview of SSB Constables Recruitment Notification 2023
|Notification||SSB Constables Recruitment Notification 2023|
|Origination||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Commandant, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable & Constable|
|Number Of Vacancy||1656 Post|
|Application Close||30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.|
|Application Fees||Update Soon|
|Pay Scale||See The Notification|
|Post Category||Full Time|
|Find Similar Jobs||karmasangsthan.live|
Post Wise Vacancy Details Of SSB Recruitment 2023
|Name Of The Post||Number Of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Assistant Commandant||18||Rs. 56100 to Rs. 177500|
|Sub Inspector||111||Rs. 35400 to Rs. 112400|
|ASI (Steno)||40||Rs. 29200 to Rs. 92300|
|Head Constable||914||Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100|
|Constable||543||Rs. 21700 to Rs. 69100|
Eligibility Criteria For SSB Recruitment 2023
To be eligible for the SSB Recruitment 2023, candidates must meet the below criteria.
Age Limit: The minimum age requirement is 18 years, and the maximum age limit varies depending on the position.
- Assistant Commandant: 23 years to 35 years.
- Sub Inspector: 18 years to 30 years.
- ASI (Steno)/ Head Constable: 18 years to 25 years.
- ASI (Paramedical): 20 years to 30 years.
- Constable: 18 years to 25 years/ 27 years.
- Check advertisement for age relaxation.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma/ Degree/ B.E or graduation from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure (continued)
The selection procedure for SSB Constables Recruitment 2023 consists of include physical efficiency test (PET), a written examination, a medical examination, and a final merit list based on the candidate’s performance in all the above stages.
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
How To Apply ?
The application online link will be available on the official website of SSB (www.ssbrectt.gov.in) candidate can apply online flowing the below steps
- Frist visit the SSB website (www.ssbrectt.gov.in) and navigate to the “Recruitment ” section.
- Download the official advertisement.
- Read the advertisement carefully to understand the eligibility criteria, position details, and application requirements.
- Fill out the application form with accurate personal and professional information.
- Upload all the necessary documents, such as educational certificates, experience certificates
- Submit the application form only online Mode,