Seagate Internship 2024:
Seagate, a prominent data storage solutions provider, is set to hire candidates for the position of Intern – Machine Learning (Gen AI). This opportunity is open for candidates holding a B.E/B.Tech degree. The recruitment drive is specifically targeted for individuals looking to pursue a career in Pune.
About the company:
With more than four decades of storage innovation, Seagate empowers humanity to thrive in the data age and helps people and businesses navigate the ever-expanding data landscape. We craft precision-engineered, cutting-edge solutions that help the world store and manage exponential data growth. Seagate is powered by our talented, passionate, and diverse workforce of 40,000 employees across the globe who embody our core values: integrity, innovation, and inclusion. Striving towards excellence every single day, we show up with these values for our customers, business partners, shareholders, and communities alike.
Seagate Internship 2024:
|Intern – Machine Learning (Gen AI)
|Best in Industry
Detailed Eligibility Seagate Internship 2024:
Intern – Machine Learning (Gen AI): B.E/B.Tech
- Excellent interpersonal skills for building relationships with different teams and peers within the organization.
- Passionate about blending the fast-changing technology landscape of Generative AI with the complex and high-impact space of HiTech and Manufacturing analytics.
- Strong appetite for constant learning, thinking outside the box, and questioning problems and solutions to better understand and solve them.
- Uncompromising attention to detail, well-organized, with solid time management skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication abilities.
- Ability to motivate and instill ownership, reliability, teamwork, and commitment in the team.
If you are a dynamic and detail-oriented professional with a keen interest in machine learning and analytics, this internship opportunity at Seagate might be the right fit for you.
Your experience includes:
- Proven hands-on or research experience in developing Natural Language Processing models.
- Understanding of generative AI tools and techniques.
- Strong programming background in Python.
- Familiarity with SQL.
- In-depth knowledge and working experience in various aspects of training and deployment of deep learning solutions in TensorFlow or PyTorch.
If you have a solid background in Natural Language Processing, generative AI, and proficiency in Python, along with experience in training and deploying deep learning solutions, you are encouraged to apply for this internship opportunity at Seagate.
About the role – you will:
As an Intern – Machine Learning (Gen AI) at Seagate, your responsibilities will include:
- Helping develop and optimize Large Language Model-based analytics solutions to revolutionize business operations.
- Being part of a product team consisting of 6-8 Data Science, ML, and Platform Engineers, playing a crucial role in developing and maintaining Machine Learning/advanced analytics platforms and Big Data solutions.
- Leveraging ChatGPT/OpenAI, Azure OpenAI, Google Vertex AI, or other open-source Large Language Models to help users intuitively and efficiently access large databases.
- Working on the seamless integration of Large Language Model models with existing platforms.
- Collaborating with data scientists, data engineers, and Business SMEs to create an end-to-end Analytics platform and supporting infrastructure.
This role offers the opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge technologies and collaborate with a diverse team in the development and optimization of analytics solutions.
How to Apply for Seagate Internship 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online as soon as possible by using the below link.
Important Link for Seagate Internship 2024:
|For more details & Apply: