PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee HR Hiring 2023 : Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has recently publish latest recruitment for the post of Junior Officer Position. PGCIL is looking for young and dynamic candidates to join as Junior Officer Position in 2023. according to the PGCIL official notification the recruitment drive are various disciplines such as BBA, BBM and Other Graduates. interested candidate before applying must have ensure the details eligibility criteria of PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee Hiring 2023.
Overview Of PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee Hiring 2023
Power Grid Recruitment 2023 of Junior Officer Trainee .Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should have ensure the details eligibility, application schedule and other important details.
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Advertisement No.||Advertisement No. CC/03/2023|
|Post Name||Junior Officer Trainee|
|No of Vacancies||46 Vacancy|
|Salary||27,500/- Per Month|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||30.05.2023.|
Eligibility Criteria Of PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee Position
To apply for the PGCIL Trainee Hiring 2023, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should have a Full-time BBA, BBM, Graduate in the respective discipline.
- The upper age limit for the General category is 27 years as on 30.05.2023.
Selection Process Of Recruitment of Junior Officer Trainee (HR) Role
- The selection process for PGCIL Trainee Hiring 2023 basis of the Application Scrutiny, Written Test / Computer Based Test of eligible, candidates, Document Verification, Computer Skill Test & Pre-Employment Medical Examination.
The application process for PGCIL Hiring 2023 is conducted100% online. Candidates can follow the below steps to apply:
- Candidates required to visit the official website of PGCIL (https://www.powergrid.in/).
- Click on the “Career” section and select the “Recruitment for the post of (Advertisement No. CC/03/2023)” link.
- Fill in the online application form with all the required details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph, signature, and other necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for future reference.