PGCIL Engineer Trainee Hiring 2023 : Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has recently publish latest recruitment for the post of Engineer Trainee. PGCIL is looking for young and dynamic candidates to join as Engineer Trainees through GATE 2023. according to the official notification the recruitment drive are various disciplines such as Electrical, Civil, Electronics, and Computer Science. interested candidate before applying must have ensure the details eligibility criteria of PGCIL Engineer Trainee Hiring 2023.
PGCIL Engineer Trainee Hiring 2023 Overview :
Power Grid Recruitment 2023 of Engineer Trainees .Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should have ensure the details eligibility, application schedule and other important details.
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Advertisement No.||CC /06/2022 dtd. 09 September 2022|
|Post Name||Engineer Trainees|
|No of Vacancies||138 Vacancy|
|Salary||50,000/- 3%- 1,60,000/- (IDA).|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||18th April 2023.|
To apply for the PGCIL Engineer Trainee Hiring 2023, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
Candidates should have a Full-time B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) in the respective discipline with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. Valid Score in the GATE 2023.
The upper age limit for the General category is 28 years as of 31.12.2022.
The selection process for PGCIL Engineer Trainee Hiring 2023 basis of the marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2023, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
The application process for PGCIL Engineer Trainee Hiring 2023 is conducted100% online. Candidates can follow the below steps to apply:
- Candidates required to visit the official website of PGCIL (https://www.powergrid.in/).
- Click on the “Career” section and select the “Recruitment for the post of (Advt. No. CC /06/2022 dtd. 09.09.2022)” link.
- Fill in the online application form with all the required details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph, signature, and other necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for future reference.