NMDC Apprentice Recruitment 2023: NMDC Limited, a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, NMDC has recently announced a Walk-In-Drive for the Apprentice hiring for the department ITI, Diploma, B-Tech. The NMDC Apprentice role specially focus on skilled and motivated individuals who can learn and gain particle knowledge in the mining sector. In this article, we goring to discuss the details of the NMDC Apprentice role application process and eligibility criteria.
Overview Of NMDC Apprentice Walk-In-Drive 2023
NMDC Limited is a leading mining origination in India, the organization operates iron ore mines, diamond mines, and steel plants across the country. the company currently looking for fresh candidates to join As-A-Trainee under the Indian apprentice-ACT for more details visit (https://www.nmdc.co.in)
|Organization Name||NMDC Limited|
|Name Of The Post||Apprentice|
|Scale of Pay||See the Notification|
|Starting date of offline application||27-04-2023|
|Closing Date of offline application||08-05-2023|
Details Eligibility of NMDC Apprentice Role 2023
The NMDC Apprentice Recruitment 2023, is a walk-In -Drive conducted at baila Club and training institute, B.I.O.M Kirandul Complex, Kirandul, Dist- Dantewada (CG.)-494556, India. According to the official notification the apprenticeship training period will be one year, and selected candidates will be paid a stipend as per the Apprenticeship Act. interested candidates before applying must have red the below eligibility criteria.
Educational Qualification For ITI Trade Apprentice
- Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent and ITI certificate in the relevant trade from a recognized institute.
Educational Qualification For Diploma Apprentice
- Candidate must have passed diploma or its equivalent from a recognized institute.
Educational Qualification For Graduates Apprentice
- Candidate must have passed BE-B-tech or its equivalent from a recognized institute.
The selection process will be based on the performance in the Walk-In-Drive and document verification.
Benefits of Apprenticeship Training at NMDC Limited
- Candidates will get particle experience in there relevant trade.
- Candidates will be trained by experienced professionals and experts in the mining industry.
- Candidates will be Get stipend as per the Apprenticeship Act.
- Candidates will get a certificate after successfully completion of the apprenticeship training.
How to Apply ?
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can attend the Walk-In-Drive at baila Club and training institute, B.I.O.M Kirandul Complex, Kirandul, Dist- Dantewada (CG.)-494556 India. Candidates must carry their latest Bio-Data, original certificates and a set of photocopies along with two passport size photographs Walk in Interview Date: 27-04-2023 to 08-05-2023 .
The trade apprentice are required to register themselves in (www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in) and (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) portal