The National Informatics Centre (NIC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 598 Scientist-B and Scientific/Technical Assistant vacancies. The application process has started, and interested candidates can apply online through the official website before the deadline. In this article, we will provide you with all the details about the NIC Recruitment 2023, including the eligibility criteria, selection process, and how to apply.
Overview of NIC Recruitment 2023
The National Informatics Centre (NIC) is a premier information technology organization under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. NIC provides infrastructure to help support the delivery of government IT services and the delivery of some of the initiatives of Digital India. NIC has recently released a notification for the recruitment of 598 Scientist-B and Scientific/Technical Assistant vacancies.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||Scientist-B, Scientific/ Technical Assistant|
|Total Post||598 Posts|
|Remuneration||35400- Rs.112400/- 56100- Rs.177500/- Per Month|
The following are the important dates for the NIC Recruitment 2023:
- Starting Date for Online Application: 04/03/2023 (10:00 a.m)
- Last Date for Online Application: 04 April 2023
- Date of Examination: To be announced
NIC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
The following are the vacancy details for the NIC Recruitment 2023:
- Scientist-B: 71 vacancies
- Scientific Officer/Engineer – SB : 196 vacancies
- Scientific/Technical Assistant: 331 vacancies
Candidates who wish to apply for the NIC Recruitment 2023 must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor Degree, Master Degree ,MSc, ME, M.Tech, M Phil, MCA, B.E.,B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
The selection process for the NIC Recruitment 2023 will consist of the following stages:
- Online Examination (Objective Type)
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online for the NIC Recruitment 2023 through the official website. The following are the steps to apply online:
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates: No fee
Steps to Apply Online
- Visit the official website of NIC (https://www.nic.in/).
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab and select the “NIC Recruitment 2023” notification.
- Read the notification carefully and click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill in the application form with the necessary details and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable) and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
The following is the pay
scale for the NIC Recruitment 2023:
- 35400- Rs.112400/- 56100- Rs.177500/- Per Month
Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The syllabus and exam pattern for the NIC Recruitment 2023 will be released soon on the official website. The online examination will consist of objective type questions from the following subjects:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Computer Application
The admit card for the NIC Recruitment 2023 will be released on the official website before the examination. Candidates can download the admit card by entering their registration number and password.
The result for the NIC Recruitment 2023 will be declared on the official website after the completion of the selection process. Candidates can check their result by entering their registration number and password.