L&T Build India Scholarship 2022 :- L&T Construction Has Invited To Participate The Latest Build India Scholarship Scheme In 2022, Accordant To The Official Information, The Build India Scholarship Sponsored at IIT Madras, IIT Delhi, NITK Surathkal & NIT Trichy, Interested Candidate Should Have Ensure The Eligibility Criteria, Scholarship Scheme Related More Information Mention Below.
About The Scholarship
L&T Build India Scholarship 2022 Course fee borne entirely by L&T Construction a Good Monthly Stipend is paid during the programme And 100% Placement guarantee after complete the the course.
Scholarship Programme Name – Construction Technology & Management
Stipend – Rs. 13,400/- p.m.
L&T Build India Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Qualification- Candidate should have a engineering graduate final year candidate,Final year B.E. / B. Tech, expected to graduate by June – August 2022) Civil Engineering & Electrical Engineering are eligible to apply.
Selection Process Of L&T Build India Scholarship ?
The selection process bases of the candidate performance in in online written test, only suitable candidate call for the written test,
Application Process Of L&T Build India Scholarship ?
How to Apply ?
interested and Eligible Candidate can apply through online mode only, candidate required to registered on l&T construction official portal,Upon filling the application form and uploading all the documents, you can submit the application which will be acknowledged by an email as application submitted.
- Candidate must have mention entering marks do not end there CGPA.
- Candidate should have enter there actual Date & Year of Birth.
- Candidate should have not your unique ID or application number for further communication.
- Candidate should have mention a valid email ID, for selection notice and other important communication purpose.
- Last Date for Online application – 31st March 2022
- Date of Online Written Test – Between April 2022 – May 2022
- Dates of Interview Process –Between May 2022 – June 2022
- Issuance of Sponsorship letters – 3rd Week of June 2022
Queries Email – [email protected]