Jio Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Recruitment 2023: Are you a B.E. / B.Tech fresh graduate 2022/2023 Batch? looking for career opportunity in the telecommunication industry. then you are the right place. The Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. has recently publish new vacancy under the Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) program. this is the perfect opportunity for you to join a leading Indian telecommunication Origination, In this article, we going to discuss about the Jio GET Role, including eligibility criteria, the recruitment process, job responsibilities for the above post.
Overview Of Jio Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Role
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)|
|Qualification||B.E. / B.Tech fresh graduate|
|Salary||Approx. ₹ 25,000/Per Month|
|Job location||Mumbai RCP, India|
To be eligible for the Jio GET program, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Candidate must have a B.E. / B.Tech degree in any discipline.
- Knowledge of 4G, 3G and 2G network.
- Familiarity with best software engineering practices and development models
- Knowledge of network deployment
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Business acumen
- Design, plan and engineer end to end international networks\
- Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to support 4G, 3G and 2G roaming capability
- Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting, billing, provisioning, performance management etc.. in seamless manner.
- Support the preparation of technical level proposals for new network deployment / upgrades / investments with business unit inputs for internal business decisions and budgeting
- Execute validation of service provider s capabilities in terms of performance, coverage, etc.
- Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance and route analyse.
Stage 1: Online Test
shortlisted candidate will be invited for a online test that assesses your technical and analytical skills.
Stage 2: Interview
Based on your performance in the online test, you will be called for the personal interview.
How To Apply ?
Interested And Eligible Candidates Can Apply online through the official website (https://careers.jio.com/) a online application official link mention below.