The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has recently announced the ITBP Recruitment 2023 for 71 vacancies of Constable (General Duty) under the Sports Quota. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are interested in joining the ITBP and have a passion for sports. In this article, we will provide all the necessary details about the ITBP Recruitment 2023, including eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, pay scale, and more.
Overview Of ITBP Constable Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Organization||Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)|
|Post Name||Constable (General Duty)|
|Total Post||71 Posts|
|Remuneration||21,700 – 69,100/- (Per Month)|
1. Important Dates
- Date of publication of advertisement: 20.02.2023
- Starting date for online application: 20.02.2023
- Last date for online application: 21.03.2023
2. Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
B. Age Limit
- See The Official Notification.
C. Educational Qualification
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board. Fore More Details See The Official Notifications
D. Sports Qualification
- The candidate should have represented the country in the Olympic Games, World Cup, Asian Games, Commonwealth Games, or any other recognized International sports competition in any of the sports disciplines.
3. Application Process
A. Mode of Application
- The mode of application for the ITBP Recruitment 2023 is online only.
B. Application Fee
- The application fee for General/OBC candidates is Rs.100/-. There is no fee for SC/ST/Female candidates.
4. Selection Process
The selection process for the ITBP Recruitment 2023 will consist of the following stages:
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Trial in respective sports discipline
- Medical Examination
5. Pay Scale
The pay scale for the ITBP Recruitment 2023 is Level-3 in the Pay Matrix (Rs.21,700 – Rs.69,100) as per 7th CPC.
6. Training and Probation
- The selected candidates will undergo basic training and on-the-job training as per the training policy of the force.
- The candidates will be on probation for two years from the date of joining the ITBP.
7. How to Apply
Candidates can apply online for the ITBP Recruitment 2023 by following the below steps:
- Visit the official website of ITBP. (https://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/)
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the link for ITBP Recruitment 2023.
- Fill in the required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.