The Indian Navy is one of the most prestigious defense organizations in India. The Indian navy currently offering career opportunities for young and dynamic individuals who want to serve their country. The Indian Navy has recently announced the1365 Agniveer (SSR) Recruitment 2023 . This is a great opportunity for candidates who wish to join the Indian navy and make a difference in their lives and in the lives of others. In this article, we going to discuss the Indian Indian navt Agniveerv (SSR) Recruitment 2023 in detail, including the eligibility criteria, application process, selection procedure, and other important details.
The Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for young and dynamic individuals who wish to join the Navy. The recruitment process includes various positions such as 10+2 and Oher candidates’ according to the Indian Navy official notification the online Application window open at official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 29 May 2023 to 15 JUN 2023.
The navy is looking for candidates who are dedicated, hardworking, and possess the required skills and qualifications to perform the job. The recruitment process is conducted annually to fill the vacancies in various departments of the Indian Navy.
Overview Of Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Total Post||1365 Posts|
|Remuneration||21,000/- to 28,000/- (Per Month)|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023
Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for Agniveer Recruitment 2023:
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 17 years, and the maximum age limit is 21 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
- Educational Qualification: candidates must have passed a 10th, and 12th Maths & Physics or the equivalent from a recognized Board
- Physical Fitness: Candidates must be physically fit as per the standards set by the Indian Navy
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023
The selection procedure for Indian Air Force Agniveervayu Recruitment 2023 includes the following stages:
- Written Test: Candidates will have to appear for a written test based on the syllabus of the post.
- Physical Fitness Test: Candidates who clear the written test will have to undergo a physical fitness test.
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- Notification Release: 29 May 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15 JUN 2023
- Admit Card Release: Update Soon
How to Apply for Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023
The Interested And Eligible Candidate Required to Apply Online at official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in form 29.05.2023 to 15.06.2023.