Hilton Fresher Job Updates 2023: Are you a recent graduate In any department and looking for a career opportunity in the field of global hospitality company? Then you are the right job news now. The Hilton has currently Announced an new Job Recruitment 2023 for hiring Guest Service Agent / Associate post in the for jaipur, Rajasthan, India locations. In this article, we going to provide you overview of Hilton Management Trainee hiring process, including the requirements, application process, and tips for interview.
The Hilton Guest Service Agent position is a great opportunity for fresher graduates. This position offers an chance to work with a leading global hospitality company. under the Management Associate team working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members .
Overview Of Hilton Guest Service Recruitment 2023
|Job Role/Positions||Guest Service Agent / Associate|
|Job Location||India `|
Hilton Guest Service Role and Responsibilities:
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
- Ensure that the Guest Service Manager is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team’s training and development efforts
- Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Follow company brand standards
- Assist other departments, as necessary
Eligibility Criteria For Hilton Management Trainee Role
To be eligible for the Management Trainee position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Graduates in any discipline or 3-year diploma education in hospitality and tourism or its equivalent
- English fluency (communication skills) with good command in 1 local language
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
The application process for the Hilton Off Campus Drive 2023, step-by-step guide are mention below.
- Interested and eligible candidates required to visit the Hilton Career page ( www.hilton.com ) find the job opening for Guest Service Agent / Associate Role.
- Click on the apply button and fill the necessary details like personal and academic details.
- Upload your resume and cover letter, highlighting your skills and qualifications for the role.
- Submit your application and wait for a response from the Hilton recruitment HR team.