HCL Technologies Entry-level Job Opening 2023: Are you a recent graduate in BA, BCOM, BBM, BBA, MBA, MCOM or a young professional looking for a career opportunity in IT company? Than you are the right job news now. The HCL Technologies is a one of the leading IT company in India, HCL currently hiring for entry-level positions in ITPL Campus Bengaluru. HCL looking for fresher candidates any of the following disciplines.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCOM)
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Commerce (MCOM)
As a Finance Executive at HCL Technologies, you will have various responsibilities related to financial operations and analysis. such as Assisting in financial data analysis and reporting, Supporting budgeting and forecasting activities and Maintaining financial records and ensuring compliance with regulations, Eligible Candidates can attend the walk-in drive at the ITPB SEZ, Aviator building Unit B, 5th Floor Unit 1A, 6, 7 & 8th floor, Whitefield main road, Bangalore 560066. In this article we going to provide you all the required details about HCL Entry-level Job Opening, including the eligibility criteria and application process for the HCL Finance Executive Role.
Overview Of HCL Technologies Entry-level Job Opening 2023
|Company Name||HCL Technologies|
|Job Role||Finance Executive|
|Qualification||BA, BCOM, BBM, BBA, MBA, MCOM|
|Walk-in Date||22 May 2023|
Eligibility Criteria For HCL Technologies Finance Executive Role
Academic Eligibility : Candidate Must Have BA, BCOM, BBM, BBA, MBA, MCOM Any Specialization, 2022/ 2023 Passed out Only.
Role & Responsibilities For HCL Finance Executive Role
- Act diligently to apply all cash application to appropriate accounts in a timely and accurate manner
- Facilitate timely resolution of any unapplied and/or misapplied cash
- Assist in development of root cause analysis to facilitate corrective actions and reduce inaccuracy.
- Support business line in resolving operational, commercial or contractual issues, as applicable
- Develop clear understanding of risks associated with misapplied cash for end customers and Client
- Steward performance of the Customer Services team according to defined Customer Experience metrics
- Recognize and actively work to leverage the intersection of various work groups and their objectives
- Escalate potential improvement items and resolution points to Manager / Supervisor
- Execute operational activities in compliance with Controls requirements of the respective
Interested candidates can apply for the HCL Technologies Finance Executive roles through HCL Technologies Career Page (https://www.hcltech.com/). The Online application form requires candidates personal and educational details, along with a resume highlighting their achievements and experiences.
Interview Venue And Date:
HCL Technologies Ltd
- Walk in 22nd May-Monday ITPL Campus Bengaluru
- ITPB SEZ, Aviator building Unit B, 5th Floor Unit 1A, 6, 7 & 8th floor, Whitefield main road, Bangalore 560066