Genpact Process Developer Recruitment 2023: Genpact India campus recently published a new job notification for recruitment of Process Developer position, if you are a fresher graduate in any discipline and looking for a promising career opportunity in the IT sector? than you are the right job news now. This is a great opportunity for any fresher candidates to start the career in corporate sector. In this article, we going to discuss about the Genpact’s Off Campus Drive 2023, including the job responsibility and how you can apply for this opportunity. interested candidates also read the the skills and qualifications required for the role, the recruitment process, and the benefits of working at Genpact.
As a Process Developer your role will require you to utilize your experience in and knowledge of IT experience on Ensure key targets are met like on time delivery, Cost per Hire, Replacement cost etc.
Overview Of Genpact Off Campus Job 2023:
|Job Role/Positions||Process Developer|
|Required Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Experience||Freshers and 0-2 Year years Experience|
What are the qualifications and skills required?
To be eligible for Process Developer role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Excellent comm. skills – Verbal & Written
- Good people connect with outstanding PR skills
- Understanding on sourcing & market / competition
- Eye for detail and quick response time
- Ability to drive compliance & process adherence
- Good Excel/Presentation skills
How can you apply?
To apply for for the above position, you will need to follow these steps:
- Interested and eligible candidates required to Visit the Genpact careers website (https://genpact.taleo.net/) find the job opening for Process Developer Role.
- Click on the apply button and fill the necessary details like personal and academic details.
- Upload your resume and cover letter, highlighting your skills and qualifications for the role.
- Submit your application and wait for a response from the Genpact recruitment HR team.