Genpact Fresher Recruitment Drive 2023 : Are you a fresh graduate in B.Com Graduate looking for a promising career opportunity in the corporate sector? the Genpact’s has invited to the online application under the Off Campus Drive 2023 for the recruitment of Management Trainee role. for fresher candidates its a great opportunity to start your career in Genpact, a global professional services Company.
In this article, we going to discuss Genpact’s Off Campus Drive is all about, what is the responsibility of Management Trainee at Genpact, and how you can apply for this opportunity. interested candidates also read the the skills and qualifications required for the role, the recruitment process, and the benefits of working at Genpact.
About Genpact LTD
Genpact is a global professional services firm that offers a range of services domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. Genpact currently employs more than 100,000 people and provides services to clients in over 30 countries worldwide .
Genpact Fresher Recruitment Drive 2023 Overview :
|Job Role/Positions||Management Trainee|
|Required Qualification||B.Com Graduate|
|Experience||Freshers and 0-1 Year years Experience|
|Job Location||Noida, India|
What are the qualifications and skills required?
To be eligible for Genpact’s Off Campus Drive 2023, you must meet the following requirements:
- Candidate should have a B.Com Graduate (or equivalent) degree in any discipline
- Candidate should have 0-1 years of experience in a customer support environment
- Good MS Office skills, specially MS excel
- Good verbal and written communication
- Excellent Accounting Knowledge
- Experience in General accounting (R2R function)
- Technology skills – SAP experience preferred.
How can you apply?
To apply for Genpact’s Off Campus Drive 2023, you will need to follow these steps:
- Interested and eligible candidates required to Visit the Genpact careers website (https://genpact.taleo.net/) find the job opening for Management Trainee Role.
- Click on the apply button and fill the necessary details like personal and academic details.
- Upload your resume and cover letter, highlighting your skills and qualifications for the role.
- Submit your application and wait for a response from the SAP recruitment HR team.