Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 : Indian Railway Recruitment Cell Has Issue Apprentice Notification For West Bengal.According to The Official Notification 3366 Vacancy in Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway,Interested candidates can apply through Online the prescribed format on or before 3 November 2021 till 6 PM.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 Selection will be on the basis of merit, 10t Examination Marks,Interested Candidate check educational qualification, experience, selection criteria,Details Given Below.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021-
|Notification||Eastern Railway 3366 Apprentice Posts|
|Notification Date||30 Sep, 2021|
|No Of Post||3366 Nos|
|Last Date||3 Nov, 2021|
|Qualification||Secondary, Other Qualifications|
Eastern Railway Recruitment application Date-
- Date of publication – 01 October 2021
- online application- 04 October 2021 10.00 AM
- Closing date- 03 November 2021 06.00 PM
- Merit List- 18 November 2021
Eastern Railway Apprentice Training Location-
- Howrah Division – 659 Posts
- Sealdah Division – 1123 Posts
- Asansol Division – 412 Posts
- Malda Division – 100 Posts
- Kanchrapara Division – 190 Posts
- Liluah Division – 204 Posts
- Jamalpur Division – 678 Posts
Eastern Railway Apprentice Eligibility Criteria-
candidate must have passed the 10th class examination With minimum of 50% marks And ITI Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT following The Trades.
- Welder (Gas and Electric)
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Painter (General)
Age Limit – 15 to 24 years (For SC/ST/OBC Candidate 3 to 5 year age Relaxation)
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 Selection Process–
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 Selection will be on the basis of merit, 10t Examination Marks,
How to apply Eastern Railway Apprentice Post-
Interested And Eligible Candidate May Apply Through Online Official Website indianrailways.gov.in before 3 November 2021.
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates- No Fees
- Official Notice- Click Here