Are you a recent graduate and looking for a exciting career opportunity in multinational company. than you are the right job news now, The Deloitte’s has invited to online application for the hiring of graduate fresher candidates under the Associate Analyst Position. the company operated globally renowned professional services network, interested candidate before Applying must have read the eligibility criteria and application process..
Deloitte is a multinational professional services network company, the company has involved in audit, consulting, tax, and advisory services to various businesses and organizations. The firm has a presence in more than 150 countries and has more than 300,000 employees worldwide. the company is looking for young and energetic candidates for various Associate Analyst- Center of Account Excellence Professional – On/Offboarding Delivery Center (ODC) Team. in this article we going to discuss the post wise eligibility criteria for the mention role, the details are mention below.
Overview Of Deloitte Associate Analyst Hiring
|Name of the Organization||Deloitte LTD|
|Number of openings||Not discloses|
|Application Last Date||ASAP|
|Test Date||Announce Soon|
To be eligible for the Deloitte Associate Analyst Recruitment 2023, candidates must meet the following criteria:
Candidates must have a Graduate degree in any department
- 0 to 2 years professional experience.
- Share knowledge with team members/peers
- Help the team’s workload by managing your tasks and supporting team members when required.
As a Center of Account Excellence (CoAE) professional, you will perform operational tasks that support Deloitte to efficiently serve our clients.
- Ensure that critical data is entered accurately into forms and applications according to written instructions
- On/offboard professionals to and from project teams using onboarding platforms/Services Procurement Solutions (SPS)
- Understand requirement, follow detailed instructions, and execute the on/offboarding process
- Generate simple reports and provide status updates
The selection process basis of the screening of applications, followed by telephonic interview. Shortlisted candidates called for the personal interview. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in the personal interview.
How to Apply ?
Interested and eligible candidates required to apply online through the official website (https://jobsindia.deloitte.com/)