The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has released a notification for the recruitment of 160+ candidates for various positions, including Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Junior Research Fellow (JRF), and others. This is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking for a government job in the environmental sector. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the CPCB Recruitment 2023 through the official website of CPCB @cpcb.nic.in.
CPCB Recruitment Overview
- Organization: Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)
- Post Name: UDC, DEO, JRF, and Others
- Total Vacancies: 160+
- Job Location: Across India
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.cpcb.nic.in
The vacancy details for CPCB Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
|Name of the post||Total No of vacancy|
|Assistant Law Officer||06|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||01|
|Sr. Scientific Assistant||16|
|Sr. Lab Assistant||15|
|Jr Lab Assistant||15|
The important dates for CPCB Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
- Starting date for online application: To be announced
- Last date for online application: To be announced
- Date of Examination: To be announced
Note: The dates mentioned above are tentative and subject to change. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria Of CPCB Recruitment 2023
The eligibility criteria for CPCB Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
- Candidates should have passed Class 10/ Class 12/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in relevant disciplines.
- For Upper Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator: Between 18 and 35 years as of the closing date of the application. For More Details Kindly Check notification to get post wise age limit.
Note: Age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be as per government rules.
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the CPCB Recruitment 2023 by following these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of CPCB at www.cpcb.nic.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab and select “Current Openings.”
- Select the relevant position and click on “Apply Now.”
- Fill the application form with the required details, including personal information, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents, including passport-size photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable) through the online payment gateway.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
The selection process for CPCB Recruitment 2023 will be based on the candidate’s performance in the written examination, followed by a skill test and an interview. The written examination will consist of objective type multiple choice questions and will cover topics related to General Knowledge, General English, Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude. The skill test will be conducted to assess the candidate’s proficiency in typing and computer skills.
The pay scale for the various positions under CPCB Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
- Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 1,77,500.
Note: In addition to the basic pay, selected candidates will be eligible for other benefits and allowances as per government rules.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
|JOB ALERT ON APP||DOWNLOAD|