B.T. & Evening College Has Recently Publish New Notification For Group-D Non Teaching Vacancy 2022, According to The Official Notification Group-D Non Teaching Vacancy Application Process Are Online Mode Though Official Website Of B.T. & Evening College, Online Application Start From 06/12/2021 Application End Date 06/01/2022.
B.T. & Evening College Group-D Non Teaching Vacancy 2022 Recruitment Notice No- R/2021/10/10 Interested Candidate Read The Details Eligibility Like Required Age Limit And Educational Qualification, Application Process And Post Details Given Below.
B.T. & Evening College Group-D Non Teaching Vacancy Details –
|Organisation||B.T. & Evening College|
|Application End Date||06/01/2022.|
|Job Type||Group-D Non Teaching|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
B.T. & Evening College Group-D Recruitment Post Details –
- Junior Assistant –
- Library Attendant
- Office Peon
- Junior Darwan
- Junior Electrician
- Junior Jamadar
B.T. & Evening College Non Teaching Vacancy Eligibility –
- Junior Assistant – Candidate Must Have HS Pass OR Equivalent Exam. Certificate course in Computer with minimum 1 year duration.
- Library Attendant /Office Peon/ Junior Darwan /Junior Electrician /Junior Jamadar – Candidate Must A Minimum 8th Pass Certificate OR 3 Year Experience In Relevant Department.
Age Limit – Genarel 18 to 40 years as on the 1st January of the year of the advertisement 01/01/2021. for SC/ST/OBC Candidate 3 to 5 years Age Relaxation As Per Govt Norms.
B.T. & Evening College Non Teaching Vacancy Salary –
- Junior Assistant – 7200-25400 + G.P. Rs-3300/-
- Library Attendant /Office Peon/ Junior Darwan /Junior Electrician /Junior Jamadar – Rs.5400-18600 + G.P. Rs-1800/-
B.T. & Evening College Non Teaching Vacancy Selection Process-
Junior Assistant –
- Selection process are written test total marks 150 based on the mathematics English and mental aptitude test question type MCQ,
- computer application test total marks 5.
- personal interview for 20 marks
Library Attendant /Office Peon/ Junior Darwan /Junior Electrician /Junior Jamadar –
- Personal interview 30 marks
- Interested candidate must have computer knowledge based on the Microsoft office additional 5 marks.
How to Apply ?
interested and Eligible Candidate can apply through online official website of BT evening College from 6 December 2021 To 6 January 2022, online application link and detailed advertisement link given below.
- West Bengal CSIR Recruitment 2021 – CSIR Latest job Update – WB Diploma Jobs
- West Bengal Assistant Teacher & Hostel Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- WB Health Co-ordinator & Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- West Bengal Allahabad Bank Group-D Recruitment 2021 Details Here
- South Eastern Railway SER 520 Goods Guard Recruitment 2021 Details Is Here
- West Bengal NIH Recruitment 2021- W.B Nurse/ Junior Accountant Valency
- West Bengal PNB Bank Group -D