Are you a recent graduate and looking for a exciting professional career opportunity in multinational company. than you are the right job news now, The Deloitte’s has invited to online application for the hiring of Associate Analyst experience candidates under the Administrative, Support Services, Australia Support departments. Deloitte has operated globally renowned professional services network, interested candidate before Applying must have read the eligibility criteria and application process.
Deloitte is a multinational professional services network company, the company has involved in audit, consulting, tax, and advisory services to various businesses and organizations. The firm has a presence in more than 150 countries and has more than 300,000 employees worldwide. the company is looking for young and energetic candidates for various Associate Analyst- Center of Account Excellence Professional – On/Offboarding Delivery Center (ODC) Team. in this article we going to discuss the post wise eligibility criteria for the mention role, the details are mention below.
Overview Of Deloitte Associate Analyst Hiring 2023
|Name of the Organization||Deloitte LTD|
|Number of openings||Not discloses|
|Application Last Date||ASAP|
|Test Date||Announce Soon|
To be eligible for the Deloitte Associate Analyst Recruitment 2023, candidates must meet the following criteria:
Candidates must have a Graduate degree in any department
- 1 to 2 years professional experience.
- MS Office (Moderate/advanced MS Excel/ Power Point/ Word)
- Exposure to any email marketing tools/platforms (Eloqua, Marketo, etc)
- Working experience of CRM platforms like (Salesforce, MS-Dynamics)
- Ability to analyze information and present it in a meaningful and concise way
- Supporting the business in coordinating across multiple teams to implement events and campaigns for strategic clients, service lines, geographies and industry groups across Australia.
- Liaise with MCBD/Personal Assistants (PA)/Partners/Sponsors and other stakeholders as required
- Update event lists, compile and maintaining mailing lists and carry out administration requirements on Salesforce/Eloqua.
- Create soft copy event invitations and work with MCBD/PA/Partner/Sponsors to ensure the quality and timely output of marketing collateral.
- Provide regular updates on activities to Project Sponsors, Partners and other relevant internal clients.
- Perform Eloqua and Salesforce duties (timely and to agreed brief)
- Providing appropriate suggestions/advise to the stakeholders for the success of the campaign.
The selection process basis of the screening of applications, followed by telephonic interview. Shortlisted candidates called for the personal interview. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in the personal interview.
How to Apply ?
Interested and eligible candidates required to apply online through the official website (https://jobsindia.deloitte.com/)