Amazon Fresher Hiring 2022 : The AMAZON INDIA Has invited to application for the latest recruitment of front end engineer vacancy in 2022, interested candidate should have read the details eligibility criteria for the post, the online application pross and other important details mention below.
|JOB ROLE||Software Developer|
|LAST DATE TO APPLY||ASAP|
- Design and build advanced applications for the mobile as well as Web platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Knowledge of react, redux and, Java script is a plus
- Knowledge of algorithms with good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Partner with other cross-functional teams to define and execute the feature roadmap, and with back-end engineering teams to build robust, well-designed API contracts
- Write high quality code and best practices.
- Test the code for quality assurance, debug identified bugs and resolve issues.
- Support in building, deploying and maintenance of products and services.
- Documenting product, service progress, status and manuals.
Required Basic Qualifications
- Good professional experience of React, with libraries such as React, Redux
- Experience building rich data-driven web applications by consuming RESTful services and APIs.
- Understands at a high level how front-end code and experiences are delivered to users (e.g., HTTPS, DNS, CDNs, app stores).
- Understands front-end software best practices including client side performance optimisation and how to mitigate information security risks.
- Thinks in terms of architecture as well as code. Able to evaluate end-to-end designs for strengths and weaknesses (e.g., complexity, quality, scalability, latency, security, performance, data integrity, etc.).
- Understands software engineering best practices (e.g. automated pipelines, Operational Excellence, Information Security) and sets front-end software and UX implementation standards
- Experience building scalable front-end software.
- Demonstrated leadership in an engineering environment in driving best practices
- Able to deal with ambiguity. Strive for clarity in requirements and problem space to mitigate UI risks upfront .
- Make the appropriate trade-offs to balance innovative UX with implementation complexity.
- Evaluate the risks and benefits of using front-end libraries, frameworks, and tool-sets for a given problem space.