Amazon Content Writer Hiring 2023: Amazon is a one of the leading global IT and E-commerce company in worldwide, Amazon has recently announced a fresher hiring drive for the recruitment of Content Writer position. this is a wonderful opportunity for the candidate who looking for fresher job opportunity in the E-commerce company. In this article we going to discuss about the Amazon Content Writer job Update, Including the eligibility criteria, the job, selection process, and other relevant details.
Amazon Fresher Hiring Drive 2023, is a great opportunity for fresh Graduates or equivalent departments. The Amazon is looking for candidates who are passionate about technology, have a strong work ethic, and are willing to learn and grow.
Overview of the Cognizant Content Writer job 2023
|Job Role/Positions||Content Writer|
|Required Qualification||Graduate Degree|
To be eligible for the Amazon Fresher Hiring Drive 2023, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates should have complete Bachelor’s degree.
- Creative thinking, excellent written communication skills and preferred experience in content/blog/article writing.
- Work with a range of text, speech and other types of data.
- Deliver high-quality labelled data, using guidelines provided to meet our KPIs, and using in-house tools and software.
- Report issues with tools and software as and when they occur.
- Show Ownership and initiative when providing feedback for improvements to existing tooling that can increase the amount and quality of the data we process – we believe every ground-breaking change starts with a small idea!
- Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
The selection process for the Cognizant Walk-in Drive 2023 consists of the following stages:
- Online Application: Candidates can apply for the walk-in drive through online application form on the company’s website | Amazon |.
- Personal Interview: Eligible candidate will be called for a personal interview to assess their technical and other domain knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and applications
- Speak, write, and read fluently in English
- Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays.