Air India Walk-in-drive For Cabin Crew Position: If you’re 12th pass candidate looking for career opportunity in the aviation sectors, then you are the right job news now, The Air India Limited has recently announce an walk-in-hiring drive for Cabin Crew Position in Kolkata location. The cabin crew position are responsible for ensuring the safety and comfort of passengers on board an aircraft. In this article we going to provide you all the details information regarding the latest cabin crew jobs in AIR INDIA, including the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, physical requirements, skills required, and much more.
The detailed Air India Walk-in-drive official Notification has been uploaded on the official website @careers.airindia.com. The complete details including eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process, , salary, and other details have been provided in the official Air India Notification 2023.
Overview Of Air India Cabin Crew Jobs In Kolkata
|Notification||Cabin Crew (Female)-Walk-ins – Kolkata – 18th August, 2023|
|Post Name||Cabin Crew (Female)|
|Number Of Vacancy||Not Disclose|
|Pay Scale||25,000 – Rs. 40,000 /- Approx.|
Eligibility Criteria for Cabin Crew Position
To be eligible for cabin crew jobs in India, you must fulfill the following criteria:
Candidates must have completed their 12th standard (or equivalent) from a recognized board or university. bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply.
Date of Process: 18th August, 2023
Mode of Recruitment: Walk-in Interviews
The minimum age Between the age of 18-27 years for freshers and till 35 for experienced crew.
Candidates must meet the following physical requirements:
- Minimum height required: Female-155 cm
- Weight: In proportion to height.
- BMI Range: Female candidates – 18 to 22.
- Well-groomed with no visible tattoos in uniform.
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
- Vision 6/6.
Essential Skills for Air India Cabin Crew Role
Candidates must possess the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Represent Air India in a professional manner.
- Warm, caring and empathetic.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of current safety and security requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of service procedures and company policies.
- Comply with all DGCA regulations and ability to maintain all required licenses up to date.
- Remain medically fit, following rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
Air India Cabin Crew Role Responsibilities
- Safety and security-related duties.
- Check safety equipment for availability and functionality.
- Conduct safety demonstration for guests prior to take-off.
- Ensuring compliance to all safety procedures throughout the flight.
- Managing emergency situations such as performing first aid and emergency evacuations Inflight service duties.
- Pre-boarding tasks such as checks on the availability of required food and beverage as well as inflight amenity items.
How to Apply for Cabin Crew Jobs in Air India
Candidates can apply for cabin crew jobs in India through the airline’s official website or through online job portals. The application process usually involves the following steps:
- Candidates need to create an account on the Air India job portal.
- Candidates will be required to attend a walk-in interview
- Selected candidates will then undergo a medical examination and a background check.
Training for Cabin Crew Jobs
All the freshers cabin crew members undergo comprehensive training programs for the necessary skills and knowledge.
- Safety and emergency procedures:
- First aid and CPR:
- Customer service:
- In-flight services:
- Aviation regulations:
Post Wise Air India Cabin Crew job Interviews Date & Venue
|Name Of The Post||Interview Location||Interview Date||Interview Time|
|Cabin Crew (Female)||Holiday Inn,|
Biswa Bangla Sarani,
Near City Centre 2,
Dash Drone, Newtown,
Kolkata – 700136
09:30 AM TO 12:30 PM
Post Wise Online Application Link
|Name Of The Post||Application Link|
|Cabin Crew (Female)||Get Details|