AAICLAS Recruitment 2023: Airports Authority of India Cargo and Logistics Allied Services Company Limited (AAICLAS) has released a notification for the recruitment of Security Screeners Post In 2023. The total number of vacancies for this post is 400+ on Fixed Term Contract basis. Interested candidate once go through the detailed advertisement and check the eligibility conditions. The above said post Online application link will be enable up to 19-03-2023.
AAICLAS Security Screener Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Name||Security Screener|
|Total Vacancies||400 Post|
|Location||Various Airports in India|
|Salary||Rs. 15000 Stipend|
|Educational Qualification||Candidates must have completed their graduation from a recognized university.|
|Age Limit||Upper age should not exceed 27 years (As on 19-03-2023).|
|Official Notification||Engagement Advertisement No. 04/2023|
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed their graduation from a recognized university.
- Conducting security checks on passengers and their luggage
- Ensuring that no unauthorized items are brought into the airport premises
- Ensuring the safety and security of passengers, luggage, and cargo
- Reporting any security breaches or suspicious activities to the concerned authorities
- Coordinating with other security personnel to maintain a safe and secure environment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Attention to detail
- Good decision-making skills
- Physical fitness
AAICLAS Security Screener Selection Process:
The selection process for the post of Security Screener will consist of a written exam / interaction/ documents verifications. Candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for the p interaction/ documents verifications, for the interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply for the post of Security Screener by visiting the official website of AAICLAS (www.aaiclas.aero). The application fee for the post is Rs. 750 for. No fee for SC/ST/Women Candidates. Candidates are required to upload their photograph, signature, and educational qualification certificates while filling the application form.